SecureBlackbox .NET 11.0
SecureBlackbox .NET 11.0 Security Components For .NET...
SecureBlackbox is split to several packages:
1. SFTP - securely transfer files and perform remote file system operations using SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol, Secure File Transfer Protocol).
2. SSH - access remote SSH servers using SSH2 or SSH1 protocols or build your own SSH server.
3. FTPS - transfer files securely using FTP and FTP-over-SSL (also known as FTPS or FTP/SSL) and create own FTP servers.
4. PGP - encrypt and sign files using OpenPGP algorithms and standards, generate and manage OpenPGP keys and keyrings. Compatible with PGP product line by PGP Corporation.
5. XMLBlackbox - encrypt, sign and timestamp XML files or generic data using XML encryption and signing standards (XMLDSig, XMLEnc, XAdES).
6. PDF - compress, encrypt and sign PDF files. Public Key (X. 509 certificate) and symmetric encryption is supported. PKCS#1 and PKCS#7 signing using X. 509 certificates is supported.
7. SSL - client and server components that provide complete support for SSL2, SSL3 and TLS. x.
8. HTTPBlackbox - access web sites via HTTP and HTTPS protocols with Gzip compression or build your own server.
9. MIME - compose and parse MIME messages with optional S/MIME or PGP/MIME security extensions.
10. PKIBlackbox - generate and manage certificates, certificate revocation lists, certificate requests. Complete support for Public Key Infrastructure including Windows Certificate Storages and cryptographic hardware.
11. EDIBlackbox - exchange business information via AS2 and AS3 protocols.
12. ZIPBlackbox - compress data with strong encryption.
13. CloudBlackbox - securely store data in cloud storages
14. OfficeBlackbox - encrypt or digital sign MS Office (binary and OOXML), OpenOffice (ODF) and XPS documents.
15. WebDAVBlackbox - access remote documents.
London, UK - October 10, 2012 - EldoS Corporation, provider of security and file system software components, today announced SecureBlackbox X (10. 0), a new major release of its SecureBlackbox product, the leading component suite that delivers digital security and encryption functions for wide set of computing platforms - from . NET, Windows, Linux, MacOS X and Java desktop and server systems to iOS, Android and Windows Phone mobile devices.
The suite offers the all-round set of components that gives software developers an ability to incorporate professional procedures for secure and reliable communications and data safekeeping. SecureBlackbox dramatically reduces expenditure of time and efforts since it provides the most thorough implementation of modern and widely adopted algorithms and protocols.
Among numerous valuable improvements, there are 10 significant enhancements that are enthusiastically welcomed by early examiners of SecureBlackbox X:
-- Library edition is a new member of the family which offers DLL and C++ interface to SecureBlackbox functionality. This edition will be extended with PHP interface in near future.
-- Latest Microsoft' s offerings - Windows 8 and Windows 2012 Server and Windows RT tablets and smartphones - are supported with help of . NET assemblies for . NET 4. 5 / Windows RT.
-- MacOS X and iOS are targeted by VCL edition, extended with support for Delphi and FreePascal 2. 6 for those operating systems.
-- Mature and still used ActiveX technology is fully supported by revamped ActiveX edition, now with 64-bit version and true Unicode support. Moreover, all controls have been refreshed with new features, previously available in other editions.
-- Developers who target Windows platform with Java tools will benefit from support for certificates residing in Windows system certificate stores and on PKCS#11 hardware security modules, which was added to Java edition.
-- Cryptographic algorithms, included in SecureBlackbox, are now available to Java developers via common Java Cryptography Extensions interface.
-- Internationalization and localization has been refreshed by adding 29 new charset tables and updating existing tables accordingly to updates in Unicode standard.
-- Industry' s most known security standard, SSL/TLS, recently moved to version 1. 2, with stronger security algorithms and new features. TLS 1. 2 is fully supported by SecureBlackbox 10.
-- OAuth2 protocol is a new player on authentication field, yet it' s already widely used by browsers and web applications. And with SecureBlackbox 10 OAuth2 comes to desktop and mobile applications as well.
-- Digital signature include time where the signature was made. But there are cases, when the data must be timestamped without signing. This is now possible with added support for TimeStampedData format (RFC5544).
What is new in official SecureBlackbox .NET 11.0 software version? - * components and classes to access Google Drive and SkyDrive * ASiC (Associated Signature Containers) standard support * Port knocking functionality for socket-based components * WebSockets client and server components * SSH handshake obfuscation * Xamarin.iOS support. What is expected in the future? Newly-made SecureBlackbox .NET 11.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 11.2 release build. You may download secbboxnet.zip directly, estimated download time by ADSL2+ [~24.5 Mbit/s] is 0:00:23. Just write the reviews of the SecureBlackbox .NET. Buy SecureBlackbox .NET safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are .NET Framework, Silverlight, Mono, .NET CF, Windows Phone, Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.iOS. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and SecureBlackbox .NET found to be clean. No guide or SecureBlackbox .NET tutorial available. The following languages are supported by SecureBlackbox .NET: English.