SecureBlackbox VCL 11.0
SecureBlackbox VCL 11.0 Document And Network Security...
SecureBlackbox is split to several packages:
1. SFTP - securely transfer files and perform remote file system operations using SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol, Secure File Transfer Protocol).
2. SSH - access remote SSH servers using SSH2 or SSH1 protocols or build your own SSH server.
3. FTPS - transfer files securely using FTP and FTP-over-SSL (also known as FTPS or FTP/SSL) and create own FTP servers.
4. PGP - encrypt and sign files using OpenPGP algorithms and standards, generate and manage OpenPGP keys and keyrings. Compatible with PGP product line by PGP Corporation.
5. XMLBlackbox - encrypt, sign and timestamp XML files or generic data using XML encryption and signing standards (XMLDSig, XMLEnc, XAdES).
6. PDF - compress, encrypt and sign PDF files. Public Key (X. 509 certificates) and symmetric encryption is supported. PKCS#1 and PKCS#7 signing using X. 509 certificates is supported.
7. SSL - client and server components that provide complete support for SSL2, SSL3 and TLS. x.
8. HTTPBlackbox - access web sites via HTTP and HTTPS protocols with Gzip compression or build your own server.
9. MIME - compose and parse MIME messages with optional S/MIME or PGP/MIME security extensions.
10. PKIBlackbox - generate and manage certificates, certificate revocation lists, certificate requests. Complete support for Public Key Infrastructure including Windows Certificate Storages and cryptographic hardware.
11. EDIBlackbox - exchange business information via AS2 and AS3 protocols.
12. ZIP - compress data with strong encryption.
13. Cloud - securely store data in cloud storages
14. Office - encrypt or digital sign MS Office (binary and OOXML), OpenOffice (ODF) and XPS documents.
15. WebDAVBlackbox - access remote documents.
What is new in official SecureBlackbox VCL 11.0 software version? - * components and classes to access Google Drive and SkyDrive * ASiC (Associated Signature Containers) standard support * Port knocking functionality for socket-based components * WebSockets client and server components * SSH handshake obfuscation * RAD Studio XE4 and XE5 support. What is expected in the future? Newly-made SecureBlackbox VCL 11.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 11.2 release build. You may download secbboxvcl_dxetoxe3.zip directly, estimated download time by FiOS [~50.0 Mbit/s] is 0:00:21. Just write the reviews of the SecureBlackbox VCL. Buy SecureBlackbox VCL safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are Windows XP or later, Linux 2.6 or later, MacOS X 10.7 or later, iOS 5 or later. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and SecureBlackbox VCL found to be clean. No guide or SecureBlackbox VCL tutorial available. The following languages are supported by SecureBlackbox VCL: English.