Select Fast! distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Priodata licenses the following software to you only upon the condition that you accept all of the terms contained in this license agreement. Please read the terms carefully before installing this software. If you install this software you are automatically assenting to the terms of this agreement.
Ownership and Restrictions
The software is property of Priodata or its licensors and is protected by copyright law. While Priodata retains all ownership and intellectual property rights on the software, you will have certain rights to use it after your acceptance of this license.
Your Rights on the Trial Version
1. Use one copy of the software on a single computer, at no charge, for a trial period of 30 days.
2. The trial version may contain usage limitations coded in it to restrict heavy use (that is, uses that, in the author's understanding, run out from the scope of learning and evaluating the product) and to motivate early purchases during the trial period. You should not make any attempt to overcome or workaround such limitations. If you want to disable these limitations and make full use of the product, you must purchase a license.
3. Make a reasonable number of copies of the software for archival purposes.
4. After the 30-day trial period, if you have not already licensed the software, it will block, allowing no further use except accessing the License window to input a purchased license. Again, you should make no attempt to overcome or workaround this limitation. If you decide not to purchase a license, you should cease to use the software, by uninstalling it from your computer and destroying all copies of the installation files. This action will terminate this license agreement.
At any time, you can choose to purchase one or more license keys for the software. Each license key, when typed in the License window text box inside the program, convert it into the Licensed Version. You must purchase one license key for each user that can use the software, even if the software is installed in fewer computers than the number of users. However, users that share the same computer in a way that be impossible for them to use the software at the same time may be counted as one. Also, if one user has access to more than one computer (up to a limit of three computers), the software can be installed in these computers and the same license key (the one associated with that user) may be typed in all of them, provided that no other person ever use the software in these computers. The license keys can be purchased online at http://www.priodata.com .
Additional Rights on the Licensed Version
1. You may use the software without the trial usage limitations (the program will automatically disable them when you input the license key). These trial usage limitations are documented as such in the User Manual and the program's interface message boxes and labels. There may be other usage limitations, either by technical constraints or by design. So, whenever not explicitly declared as a trial usage limitation, any limitation shall be considered as part of the product and will remain in the Licensed Version.
2. You may install the software on a network server, for users that connect remotely, provided that you have a license key for each user that can access the software over that network.
3. You may transfer your licensee rights on the software on a permanent basis to another person or entity, provided that
a) you retain no copies of the software
b) you notify Priodata of the transfer
c) the transferee agrees to the terms of this agreement.
1.You may not sublicense, rent, lend or lease any portion of the software.
2.You may not cause or permit reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code of the software, or create derivative works from the software.
3. You may not redistribute or make publicly available, by any means, the installation files for the software.
4. You may not remove or modify any program markings or any notice of Priodata proprietary rights.
5. The installation files may contain redistributable code that is property of Microsoft Corporation. You should not remove or modify any program markings or any notice of Microsoft proprietary rights.
Disclaimer of Damages
In no event will Priodata be liable to you for any special, consequential, punitive, indirect or similar damages, including any lost profits, lost revenue or lost data arising out of the use or inability to use the software even if Priodata has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some countries do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. However, in no case shall Priodata liability exceed the price you paid for the software.
Warranty and Support
The software is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. Priodata further disclaim all warranties, express and implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or noninfringement.
After purchasing any number of license keys and converting your installation(s) to the Licensed Version, you have the right to request email support, for a period of 90 days starting from the date of the order, solely for questions regarding possible defects or malfunctions of the software (see definition below), in which case Priodata must provide an initial answer in 2 business days, and a complete solution in 15 business days. If a solution is found technically impossible, or for any reason can not be provided in the 15-business-day period, you have the right to receive a full refund of the license fees you have paid, but not any other indemnification.
Defects or malfunctions are hereby defined as: situations where the software does not work as documented. The software documentation is comprised by the User Manual and the labels and message boxes included in the program itself, which may be used to warn or advice the user of limitations, recommendations or explanations for the program behavior. No specific behavior or feature may be implied (for the purpose of considering a defect its absence) if not explicitly documented.
The email support requests must be directed to email@example.com.
If you want an extension of the warranty period after the 90 days, you can contact Priodata for a support contract, in which case an additional fee will be charged for each renewal period.
Copyright (c) 2006 Priodata Software e Serviços de Informática Ltda, Brazil.
All Rights Reserved.