Centurion Setup distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
The Centurion Setup trial is freely distributable so long as the following conditions are met:
1. You may only distribute the original, unmodified installation file (download it from the program's home page). However, you are permitted to rename the file.
2. You may not package the installer inside another installer or archive.
3. You must not represent that you own the software.
4. You must not represent that the software is free.
5. You must not represent that the software is fully functional (i.e. without trial limitations).
6. You must not provide a License ID for the software.