SimSolar distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
============================================================== SIMSOLAR - VERSION 2.0 ============================================================== SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT ATTENTION: PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SOFTWARE. ANY INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY USING THIS PACKAGE AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE AND PROMPTLY REMOVE THE APPLICATION AND ALL ASSOCIATED FILES FROM YOUR COMPUTER.
This software package is protected by international copyright laws and treaties. All rights to the software that are not expressly granted in this agreement are reserved. The UNREGISTERED version of SimSolar is provided at no charge to the user for a 30 day evaluation period. If you find the program useful and wish to continue using it beyond the 30 day evaluation period, payment of the registration fee is required. The UNREGISTERED version may be distributed freely, as long as the complete distribution package is copied, including ALL FILES in the original installation package. You are encouraged to pass copies of the UNREGISTERED version of this software along to your friends and colleagues for evaluation. The REGISTERED version of the software may NOT be distributed under any circumstances. =============================================
LICENSE - UNREGISTERED EVALUATION VERSION =============================================
1.1 LICENSE TERMS You are hereby licensed to use this UNREGISTERED EVALUATION COPY of SimSolar free of charge for a period of 30 days. If you find the program useful and wish to continue using it beyond the 30 day evaluation period, payment of the registration fee is required.
1.2 DISTRIBUTION You are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the UNREGISTERED version of SIMSOLAR as you wish. The UNREGISTERED version may be distributed freely, as long as the complete distribution package is copied, including all files and documentation contained in the original package. The UNREGISTERED version of the software may be freely distributed by any electronic means. It may be included in collections of distributed software, as long as the COMPLETE package is included. Individual distribution permissions are not required.
2. RESTRICTIONS The software may not be decompiled, reverse engineered, disassembled, or otherwise reduced to human readable form. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, ADAPT, TRANSLATE, RENT, LEASE, LOAN, RESELL FOR PROFIT, DISTRIBUTE, OR OTHERWISE ASSIGN OR TRANSFER THE SOFTWARE,OR CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS BASED UPON THE SOFTWARE OR ANY PART THEREOF, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN SECTIONS 1.1 AND 1.2. ABOVE.
3. TERMINATION This License is effective until terminated. This License will terminate immediately, without notice from the licensor, if the licensee fails to comply with any of its provisions.
4. DISCLAIMER THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE END USER ASSUMES ALL RISK AS TO THE SUITABILITY, QUALITY, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE. IN NO EVENT WILL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE TO THE USER FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA OR BUSINESS INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR ACCOMPANYING WRITTEN MATERIALS, EVEN IF THE AUTHOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
5. GENERAL This License will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, and shall inure to the benefit of the licensor and licensee and their successors, assigns and legal representatives. If any provision of this License is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable to any extent under applicable law, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the remaining provisions of this License will remain in full force and effect. This agreement may not be changed or amended except by a written instrument executed by a duly authorized officer of the licensor.
6. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT BY USING THIS PACKAGE, THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE HAS READ THIS LICENSE, UNDERSTANDS IT, AND AGREES TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
SIMSOLAR - VERSION 2.0 ============================================================== SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT This software package is protected by international copyright laws and treaties. All rights to the software that are not expressly granted in this agreement are reserved. SimSolar allows and encourages web sites, online services, shareware disk vendors, CD-ROM vendors, bulletin board systems, and end users to freely distribute the UNREGISTERED evaluation version of the software. The distributed packages must be complete and unaltered copies of the setup files, downloaded directly from the SimSolar web site. The most recent versions of the SimSolar setup packages are available here: http://www.pwr-tools.com/simsolar/simsol20.exe http://www.pwr-tools.com/simsolar/simsol20.zip The REGISTERED version of the software may NOT be distributed under any circumstances.