Skinner distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Terms for all users of this software:
1. You may NOT misuse or abuse the internet features of this program.
2. You may NOT attempt to disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer, or hack this software.
3. These terms are subject to change at the discretion of the developer and/or webmaster, and you (the consumer) must abide by them regardless of change.
Additional terms for registered users:
1. This software can only be used on a single machine.
2. Refunds will not be given.
You may freely link to my website to allow your visitors to download this program.
You may include this program on any CD compilation.
You MUST inform the end user that this program is Shareware!