Slide Show Pilot distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Slide Show Pilot: the License
Slide Show Pilot is "try-before-you-buy" software.
- Slide Show Pilot is published by Two Pilots. All copyrights to Slide Show Pilot
are exclusively owned by Anix Software.
- Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30
days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if
you wish to continue to use Slide Show Pilot, you MUST register.
If you wish to distribute slide shows created by the program,
you MUST register.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to
use Slide Show Pilot on one computer (i.e. a single CPU), for any
legal purpose, at a time. The registered Slide Show Pilot software
may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred,
if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license.If the software
is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
- License types. The following license types are available:
Personal License: Allows you to create and distribute presentations (slide shows,
albums, web galleries or video files) for private or non-commercial purposes.
Business License: Allows you to create and distribute presentations (slide shows,
albums, web galleries or video files) for commercial purposes.
- The Slide Show Pilot unregistered evaluation version may be freely distributed,
provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or
company may charge a fee for the distribution of Slide Show Pilot without
written permission from the copyright holder.
- Slide Show Pilot IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS".
NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE
LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR
ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorised use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Anix Software.
- Installing and using Slide Show Pilot signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
Slide Show Pilot files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
You may include this trial version on any CD compilation.
You may not sell the trial copy.
You must disclose that this is shareware and that the product is not free.