Update list for SmartCode VNC Manager
220.127.116.11 22/Oct/10 FIX: VNC viewer stability fixes
- NEW: Hyper-V: It's now possible to start/stop/shutdown/etc virtual machines from the Connect to Hyper-V Virtual Machine window.
- NEW: Hyper-V Thumbnails View: Added Manage Virtual Machines toolbar.
- NEW: Copy/Move Registered Computers window: Added ability to configure settings inheritance.
- NEW: VNC client: This build will reset the Encoding setting to ZRLE. ZRLE encoding is suitable for medium speed connections, such as VPN. If you connect to LAN based VNC servers, we recommend you to use Hextile encoding instead. Previously, by default, the VNC Manager was using Tight encoding. The reason for switching to ZRLE is due to a bug in UltraVNC server implementation. See here for more details: http://forum.ultravnc.info/viewtopic.php?t=17648
- FIX: VNC client: Fixed several stability issues.
- FIX: VNC Thumbnails View: Upon restoring VNC thumbnails view content, the password prompt may appear if even if you already entered the correct password previously.
id="header_row" colspan="3" style="padding-bottom: 8px">