Socket Workbench 3.1
Socket Workbench 3.1 Tools For Analysing Socket Commu...
- Allows the analysis of the E-mail, HTTP, Time Of Day, FTP and any other socket based communication protocol including real-time and client-server applications.
- Configure Socket Workbench - 4.34MB to be a socket client or a socket server.
- Allows any number of clients to connect while in Server mode.
- Intercept and analyse socket communications using the Pass-Through mode.
- Includes a library of the well-known socket port numbers and servers.
- Author and send e-mails using the e-mail protocol template.
- Contains a library of HTTP requests from the popular Web Browsers and the HTTP Responses from Web Servers.
- Ideal for testing and monitoring real-time applications or two/three/n-tier client-server applications.
- All socket state transitions and Socket Workbench 3.1 events can be logged.
- Data can be analysed using a raw, binary, octal, decimal or hexadecimal format.
- Incoming and outgoing data can be logged with an optional time stamp.
- Contains 7 pre-defined configurations to get under way as soon as possible.
- Incoming data can be filtered.
- Schedule data to be sent at regular intervals.
- Data can be split in to messages and messages can be split into fields.
- Allows the stress testing of socket client and servers.
- Data sent through the socket can be " linked" to a file. When the contents of the file changes, the data is automatically re-read and transmitted.
What is new in official Socket Workbench 3.1 software version? - Significantly improved user interface: Sent and received data is displayed on the one screen: Up to 50% faster: Either incoming data or outgoing data or both can be filtered out: Vastly improved logging of data. Log in Hex or AscII and include time stamps. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Socket Workbench 3.2 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 3.3 release build. You may download SWB.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:04:07. Just write the reviews of the Socket Workbench. System requirements are 16MB RAM. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Socket Workbench found to be clean. No guide or Socket Workbench tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Socket Workbench: English.