Software Techniques Parsing Tool (STPT) distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
1. This software and accompanying documentation are protected by Canadian and United States copyrightlaw under the North American Free Trade Agreement and also by other international treaty provisions.
2. You may not use, copy, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble or otherwise reverse engineer the licensed program except as provided in this agreement.
3. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license.
4. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved to Software Techniques Inc.
5. The supplier and the author have no liability to the licensee or any other person or entity for any damage or loss, including special, incidental or consequential damages caused by this product directly or indirectly.
6. The software is supplied "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
7. Warranties of merchantability or of fitness for any purpose are specifically disclaimed.
1. STPT is NOT a public domain program.
2. STPT is copyrighted by Software Techniques Inc.
3. The evaluation (trial) copy may be included on any compilation CD.
4. You must disclose that this is shareware and that the product is not free.
5. You may not sell the evaluation copy.