Sound Volume Hotkeys distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Sound Volume Hotkeys: the License
- All copyrights to Sound Volume Hotkeys are exclusively owned by Softarium.com.
- Anyone may use this software for any legal purpose. The Sound Volume Hotkeys software may not be rented or leased.
- The Sound Volume Hotkeys may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified.
- Sound Volume Hotkeys is distributed "as is". No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use at your own risk. The author will not be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits, or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorised use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Softarium.com.
- Installing and using Sound Volume Hotkeys signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Sound Volume Hotkeys files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
The Sound Volume Hotkeys may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified.