Spam Sleuth Enterprise distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
THE BLUE SQUIRREL END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REDISTRIBUTION
NOT PERMITTED GRANT.
BY INSTALLING THE BLUE SQUIRREL SOFTWARE, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY THIS
AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL THE
BLUE SQUIRREL SOFTWARE, OR IF YOU HAVE ALREADY INSTALLED IT, UNINSTALL IT IMMEDIATELY.
Subject to payment of applicable license fees, Blue Squirrel grants you a non-exclusive license to use the Software and
accompanying documentation ("Documentation") in the manner described below under "Scope of Grant."
SCOPE OF GRANT.
· use the Software on any single computer;
· use the Software on a network, provided that each person accessing the Software through the network must have a
copy licensed to that person;
· use the Software on a second computer so long as only one copy is used at a time;
· copy the Software for archival purposes, provided any copy must contain all of the original Software`s proprietary
· or if you have purchased licenses for a 10 pack or a 50 pack, make up to 10 or 50 copies, respectively, of the
Software (but not the Documentation), provided any copy must contain all of the original Software`s proprietary
notices. The number of copies is the total number of copies that may be made for all platforms. Additional copies
of Documentation may be purchased.
You may not:
· permit other individuals to use the Software except under the terms listed above;
· permit concurrent use of the Software;
· modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent applicable laws specifically
prohibit such restriction), or create derivative works based on the Software;
· copy the Software other than as specified above;
· rent, lease, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer rights to the Software; or
· remove any proprietary notices or labels on the software.
LIMITED WARRANTY. Blue Squirrel warrants that for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of acquisition, the
Software, if operated as directed, will substantially achieve the functionality described in the Documentation. Blue Squirrel
does not warrant, however, that your use of the Software will be uninterrupted or that the operation of the Software will be
error-free or secure. In addition, you must determine that the Software sufficiently meets your requirements. Blue Squirrel
also warrants that the media containing the Software, if provided by Blue Squirrel, is free from defects in material and
workmanship and will so remain for thirty (30) days from the date you acquired the Software. Blue Squirrel`s sole liability for
any breach of this warranty shall be, in Blue Squirrel`s sole discretion; (i) to replace your defective media; or (ii) to advise
you how to achieve substantially the same functionality with the Software as described in the Documentation through a
procedure different from that set forth in the Documentation; or (iii) if the above remedies are impracticable, to refund the
license fee you paid for the Software. Repaired corrected, or replaced Software and Documentation shall be covered by this
limited warranty for the period remaining under the warranty that covered the original Software, or if longer, for thirty (30)
days after the date (a) of shipment to you of the repaired or replaced Software, or (b) Blue Squirrel advised you how to
operate the Software so as to achieve the functionality described in the Documentation. Only if you inform Blue Squirrel of
your problem with the Software during the applicable warranty period and provide evidence of the date you purchased a
license to the Software will Blue Squirrel be obligated to honor this warranty. Blue Squirrel will use reasonable commercial
efforts to repair, replace, advise, or refund pursuant to the foregoing warranty within 30 days of being so notified.