SpeechGym Mobile distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Copyright (C) 2006 SpeechGym Labs.
All rights reserved
License for use and distribution.
SpeechGym is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to SpeechGym are exclusively owned by the author - SpeechGym Labs.
2. Anyone may use this software for evaluation purposes. Trial version provides continuous delayed audio feedback for 5 minutes maximum.
3. Once purchased, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use SpeechGym on one mobile device, for any legal purpose, at a time. The licensed SpeechGym software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license.
4. The SpeechGym trial version may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of SpeechGym without written permission from the copyright holder.
5. SPEECHGYM IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by SpeechGym Labs.
7. Installing and using SpeechGym signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
8. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove SpeechGym files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
This software can be freely distributed through the Internet or published on a CD in its original form.