Sphinx 1.1.3 Python Documentation Generator....
- Output formats: HTML (including Windows HTML Help), LaTeX (for printable PDF versions), manual pages, plain text
- Extensive cross-references: semantic markup and automatic links for functions, classes, citations, glossary terms and similar pieces of information
- Hierarchical structure: easy definition of a document tree, with automatic links to siblings, parents and children
- Automatic indices: general index as well as a module index
- Code handling: automatic highlighting using the Pygments highlighter
- Extensions: automatic testing of code snippets, inclusion of docstrings from Python modules (API docs), and more
What is new in official Sphinx 1.1.3 software version? - Unable to resolve 1.1.3 news. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Sphinx 1.2 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.3 release build. You may download Sphinx-1.1.3-py2.6.egg directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:00:57. Just write the reviews of the Sphinx. System requirements are unspecified. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Sphinx found to be clean. No guide or Sphinx tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Sphinx: English.