SplineCalc distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
* SplineCalc ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT") is not freeware. You may install
the trial version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to test and evaluate it
for 30 days; after this time you must either buy the license to use
the SOFTWARE PRODUCT permanently or delete the SOFTWARE PRODUCT
from your hard drive. Also for a unregister (trial) copy there are restrictions
on the sizes of maps (a grid no more than 20-20) and data
(no more than 50 points).
* You are hereby allowed to make any number of backup copies of the
trial version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and its documentation. You can
give a copy of the trial version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to anyone,
providing that no additional fee is charged and the package files
are not modified in any way.
* You may not distribute, rent, lease, or lend the commercial version
of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You may make one copy of the SOFTWARE
PRODUCT solely for your personal backup or archival purposes.
* You may use the one copy of SOFTWARE PRODUCT (software locked).
* You may use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to make ANY projects.
* You may not alter the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in any way, including its
help and text files.
* SplineCalc IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. AUTHORS
WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY
OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
* Installing and using SplineCalc means the acceptance of these
terms and conditions of the license. If you do not agree with the
terms of this license you must remove SplineCalc files from your
storage devices and cease to use the product.
* All copyrights to SplineCalc are exclusively owned by geospline.com.
Copyright (C) 1998-2004 geospline.com, All rights reserved.
SplineCalc installation package may be free distributed in
any manner you wish (CD-ROM, floppies, Internet, etc) as original contest.