SplitOne distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
SplitOne : the License
The SplitOne is shareware. This means:
- All copyrights to SplitOne are exclusively owned by Nikolas Ehrenberg.
- Anyone may use this software during a test period of 15 days.
Following this test period of 15 days or less, if you wish to
continue to use SplitOne, you MUST register.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to
use SplitOne on one computer (i.e. a single cpu), for any legal purpose,
at a time. The registered SplitOne software may not be rented or leased,
but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it
agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the
transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
- The SplitOne unregistered shareware version, may be freely distributed,
provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or
company may charge a fee for the distribution of SplitOne without
written permission from the copyright holder.
- SplitOne IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES,
LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING
OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Nikolas Ehrenberg.
- Installing and using SplitOne signifies acceptance of these terms and
conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
SplitOne files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.