Staff Monitoring distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND REJUMP. READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE INSTALLATION PROCESS AND USING THE SOFTWARE. BY INSTALLING, USING, COPYING, DISTRIBUTING THIS SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THE TERMS, THEN DO NOT INSTALL, USE, COPY OR DISTRIBUTE THIS SOFTWARE.
1. All copyrights to the SOFTWARE are exclusively owned by the authors.
2. This License garants you the following rights:
2.1. You may reproduce and distribute an unlimited number of copies of unregistered trial version of the SOFTWARE. Each copy shall be a true and complete copy, and shall be accompanied by a copy of this License.
2.2. You may install and use an unlimited number of copies of the SOFTWARE on one computer.
2.3 You may not sell, rent, lease or sublicense the SOFTWARE.
2.4 You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-perceivable form.
3. THIS SOFTWARE IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED
OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
4. Without prejudice to any other rights, the authors of this Software
may terminate this Agreement if you fail to comply with the terms and
conditions of this Agreement. In such event, you must destroy all copies
of the SOFTWARE and all of its components.
5. This SOFTWARE is shareware. You can use it for free, no registration is required. Unregistered version have some limitations. However, you can register the SOFTWARE, and use registered copy of SOFTWARE without any limitations.
Program can be freely distributed thought the Internet.