SuDoku Pro Nederlands distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR DUALOGY SOFTWARE
IMPORTANT---READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and dualogy systems Ltd. ("dualogy") for the dualogy software that accompanies this EULA, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, "online" or electronic documentation, and Internet-based services ("Software"). An amendment or addendum to this EULA may accompany the Software. YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA BY INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT INSTALL, COPY, OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
DUALOGY SOFTWARE LICENSE
1. GRANTS OF LICENSE. dualogy grants you the rights described in this EULA provided that you comply with all terms and conditions of this EULA.
1.1 General License Grant. dualogy grants to you a personal, nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited license to install and use a reasonable number of copies of the Software on computers residing on your premises for the purposes of designing, developing, and testing, your software product(s), provided that you are the only individual using the Software.
1.2 Documentation. You may make and use a reasonable number of copies of any documentation, provided that such copies shall be used only for your personal purposes and are not to be republished or distributed (either in hard copy or electronic form) beyond your premises.
2. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS AND OWNERSHIP. The Software is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use by more than one user. dualogy reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in this EULA. The Software is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties. dualogy or its suppliers own the title, copyright, and other intellectual property rights in the Software. The Software is licensed, not sold.
3. LIMITATIONS ON REVERSE ENGINEERING, DECOMPILATION, AND DISASSEMBLY. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
4. NO RENTAL/COMMERCIAL HOSTING. You may not rent, lease, lend or provide commercial hosting services with the Software.
5. NO SOFTWARE TRANSFER. You may not assign or otherwise transfer the SOFTWARE or any of your rights hereunder to any third party.
6. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES. You may link to third party sites through the use of the Software. The third party sites are not under the control of dualogy, and dualogy is not responsible for the contents of any third party sites, any links contained in third party sites, or any changes or updates to third party sites. dualogy is not responsible for web casting or any other form of transmission received from any third party sites. dualogy is providing these links to third party sites to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply an endorsement by dualogy of the third party site.
7. ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE/SERVICES. dualogy is not obligated to provide maintenance, technical supplements or other support, or updates to you for the Software licensed under this EULA. In the event that dualogy does provide such supplements or updates, this EULA applies to such updates, supplements, or add-on components, of the Software that dualogy may provide to you or make available to you after the date you obtain your initial copy of the Software, unless we provide other terms along with the update, supplement, or add-on component. dualogy reserves the right to discontinue any Internet-based services provided to you or made available to you through the use of the Software.
8. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. You acknowledge that the Software is subject to E.U. export jurisdiction. You agree to comply with all applicable international and national laws that apply to the Software, including the E.U. Export Administration Regulations, as well as end-user, end-use, and destination restrictions issued by E.U. and other governments.
9. TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, dualogy may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the Software and all of its component parts.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DUALOGY AND ITS SUPPLIERS PROVIDE THE SOFTWARE AND SUPPORT SERVICES (IF ANY) AS IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY (IF ANY) IMPLIED WARRANTIES, DUTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF RELIABILITY OR AVAILABILITY, OF ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF RESPONSES, OF RESULTS, OF WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, OF LACK OF VIRUSES, AND OF LACK OF NEGLIGENCE, ALL WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, AND THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT OR OTHER SERVICES, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, AND RELATED CONTENT THROUGH THE SOFTWARE OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE. ALSO, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUIET POSSESSION, CORRESPONDENCE-TO-DESCRIPTION OR NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE.
11. EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND CERTAIN OTHER DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL DUALOGY OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, OR CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, FOR PERSONAL INJURY, FOR LOSS OF PRIVACY, FOR FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY INCLUDING OF GOOD FAITH OR OF REASONABLE CARE, FOR NEGLIGENCE, AND FOR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT OR OTHER SERVICES, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, AND RELATED CONTENT THROUGH THE SOFTWARE OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE, OR OTHERWISE UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PROVISION OF THIS EULA, EVEN IN THE EVENT OF THE FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), MISREPRESENTATION, STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF WARRANTY OF DUALOGY OR ANY SUPPLIER, AND EVEN IF DUALOGY OR ANY SUPPLIER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND REMEDIES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY DAMAGES THAT YOU MIGHT INCUR FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL DAMAGES REFERENCED HEREIN AND ALL DIRECT OR GENERAL DAMAGES IN CONTRACT OR ANYTHING ELSE), THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF DUALOGY AND ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS EULA AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY HEREUNDER SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF THE ACTUAL DAMAGES YOU INCUR IN REASONABLE RELIANCE ON THE SOFTWARE UP TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE SOFTWARE OR US$5.00. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
13. APPLICABLE LAW. If you acquired this Software in the United States, Canada, the European Union, Iceland, Norway, or Switzerland, local law applies. If you acquired this Software in any other country, then local law may apply.
14. ENTIRE AGREEMENT; SEVERABILITY. This EULA (including any addendum or amendment to this EULA which is included with the Software) are the entire agreement between you and dualogy relating to the Software and the support services (if any) and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous oral or written communications, proposals and representations with respect to the Software or any other subject matter covered by this EULA. To the extent the terms of any dualogy policies or programs for support services conflict with the terms of this EULA, the terms of this EULA shall control. If any provision of this EULA is held to be void, invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall continue in full force and effect.