Subtitle Edit 3.2.8
Subtitle Edit 3.2.8 Free Editor For Video Subtitles...
With SE you can easily adjust a subtitle if it is out of sync with the video and much more.
For a list of features see below or check out the Subtitle Edit 3.2.8 Help page.
Also, you can watch a few videos about installing and using Subtitle Edit [subtitleedit3.2.8.exe].
Download Subtitle Edit - 1.3MB 2. 8. 7 here.
For Windows XP users: SE requires Microsoft . NET Framework Version 2. 0 or newer.
Get the full C# source code - GPL license
- Visually sync/adjust a subtitle (start/end position and speed).
- Create/adjust subtitle lines
- Translation helper (for manual translation)
- Convert between SubRib, MicroDVD, Substation Alpha, SAMI, and more
- Import VobSub sub/idx binary subtitles (code is ripped from Subtitle Creator by Erik Vullings/Manusse)
- Can read and write UTF-8 and other unicode files (besides ANSI)
- Show texts earlier/later
- Adjust display time
- Fix common errors wizard
- Remove text for hear impaired
- Swedish to danish translation built-in (via Multi Translator Online)
- Google translation built-in
- Spell checking via Open Office dictionaries/NHunspell (many dictionaries available)
- Effects: Typewriter and karoake
- Can open subtitles embedded inside matroska files
- History/undo manager
- Compare subtitles
- Multiple search and replace
Subtitle Edit 3.2.8 is available in the following languages:
- Dutch (thx Albert B. )
- Italian (thx Angelo Contardi)
- Polish (thx admas)
- Spanish (thx Darí o Hereñ ú )
What is new in official Subtitle Edit 3.2.8 software version? - Unable to resolve 3.2.8 news. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Subtitle Edit 3.3 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 3.4 release build. You may download SE292.rar directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:01:14. Just write the reviews of the Subtitle Edit. System requirements are Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 or newer. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Subtitle Edit found to be clean. No guide or Subtitle Edit tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Subtitle Edit: English.