Sudoku 9981 distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Sudoku9981.com gives you a non-exclusive license to use Sudoku 9981
(the Software). For evaluation, the license is granted. For registered
release you have to pay a license fee, by following instructions prompted
via the web site at www.sudoku9981.com.
- use the Software on any single computer;
- use the Software on a second computer so long as the primary user of
each copy is the same person and more than one copy is not used
- copy the Software for archival purposes, provided any copy contains all
of the original Software`s proprietary notices.
You may not:
- permit other individuals to use the Software except under the terms
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to
the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction),
- create derivative works based on the Software;
- copy the Software (except as specified above);
- rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the Software;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the
limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies
of the Software and Documentation.
This product can be freely distributed through the Internet. To put it onto a CD, contact email@example.com