Sumka quick launcher distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
The Sumka QPL 2.2 Version
License for use and distribution
The Sumka QPL is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to Sumka are exclusively owned by the authors - DeskEx Group.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of about 25-30 days(Depends on date of test license, included in distributive). Following this test period, if you wish to continue to use Sumka Quick Launcher 2.1, you MUST buy full license.
3. One full license allow the user to use Sumka Quick Launcher 2.1 on one computer (i.e. a single cpu), for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered DeskEx software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. SUMKA QPL MANAGER IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
5. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by DeskEx Group.
6. Installing and using DeskEx signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
7. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Sumka Quick Launcher 2.1 files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.