Sunfrog Film Scheduling distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Sunfrog Technologies LLC
LICENSE TERMS FOR SUNFROG FILM SCHEDULING (Versions 0.500 to 1.999). For the purposes of this license document henceforth known as `the Software`.
This License is a binding legal agreement between the individual who installs the Software (`You`) and Sunfrog Technologies LLC. THIS SOFTWARE IS COPYRIGHTED AND SUNFROG TECHNOLOGIES LLC CLAIMS ALL EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS TO SUCH SOFTWARE, EXCEPT AS LICENSED TO USERS HEREUNDER AND SUBJECT TO STRICT COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. Even though a License fee may not necessarily be paid to use the Software, it does not mean that there are not conditions for using such Software. As a condition for granting you a License to use Sunfrog’s Software, you agree to all of the following terms and conditions. You are deemed to have read, understand, and have accepted all such terms and conditions upon installing the software. If you fail to abide by any of the terms and conditions set forth herein, your License to use such software shall be immediately and automatically revoked, without any notice or other action by Sunfrog Technologies LLC.
1. Sunfrog Technologies LLC grants you a non-exclusive license to use the Software subject to your compliance with all of the terms and conditions of this License.
2. You may only use the Software on up to three computers that you own, lease or control. You may make up to three backup copies of the Software for your own use to replace the primary copy in the event of hard-drive failure or other unavailability of the primary copy. The backup copies shall retain all copyright notices.
3. You are only granted a license for the machine-readable, object code portion of the Software. You will not modify, enhance, reverse engineer or otherwise alter the Software from its current state.
4. You may not use the Software for multiple users or on a local area network without written consent from Sunfrog Technologies LLC.
5. You may not distribute, copy, publish, assign, sell, bargain, convey, transfer, pledge, lease or grant any further rights to use the Software.
6. You will not have any proprietary rights in and to the Software. You acknowledge and agree that Sunfrog Technologies LLC retains all copyrights and other proprietary rights in and to the Software.
7. Your license to use the Software shall be revocable by Sunfrog Technologies LLC upon written notice to you. This license shall automatically terminate upon your violation of the terms hereof or upon your use of the Software beyond the scope of the license provided herein.
8. Use beyond the scope of this license shall constitute copyright infringement.
9. This license shall be effective and bind you upon installing the Software.
10. You accept the Software on an `AS IS` and with all faults basis. No representations and warranties are made to you regarding any aspect of the Software.
11. SUNFROG TECHNOLOGIES LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL SUNFROG TECHNOLOGIES LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR STRICT LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
12. EXPORT REGULATIONS. Software, including technical data, is subject to U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Act and its associated regulations, and may be subject to export or import regulations in other countries. Licensee agrees to comply strictly with all such regulations and acknowledges that it has the responsibility to obtain licenses to export, re-export, or import Software. Software may not be downloaded, or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into, or to a national or resident of North Korea or any country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department`s list of Specially Designated Nations or the U.S. Commerce Department`s Table of Denial Orders.
13. This License Agreement shall be construed, interpreted and governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to conflicts of law provisions thereof. The exclusive forum for any disputes arising out of or relating to this License Agreement shall be an appropriate national/federal or state court sitting in the State of Washington. This License Agreement shall constitute the entire Agreement between the parties hereto. Any waiver or modification of this License Agreement shall only be effective if it is in writing and signed by both parties hereto. If any part of this License Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of this License Agreement shall be interpreted so as to reasonably effect the intention of the parties.
14. Sunfrog Technologies LLC`s failure to enforce any rights hereunder or its copyright in the Software shall not be construed as amending this agreement or waiving any of Sunfrog Technologies LLC`s rights hereunder or under any provision of United States law.
Sunfrog Technologies LLC
Seattle, Washington 98122
Copyright Sunfrog Technologies LLC 2005
Please contact http://sunfrog-tech.com for information on distribution agreements