SwisSQL Console 5.5
SwisSQL Console 5.5 DBA/Developer Tool For SQL Query...
SwisSQL offers Console, an easy to use Graphical user interface tool to convert SQL queries from one dialect to another. DB Administrators and developers working with multiple databases can just type a query in one SQL dialect and view the equivalent query in different databases dialects. It supports Oracle, MS-SQL Server, DB2, Informix, Sybase, MySQL, PostgreSQL and ANSI-SQL SQL dialects. The product is available in both Java and Visual Basic Editions.
Features and Benefits:
* Assists DB Administrators and developers to gain instant domain expertise in different SQL Dialects
* SQL Migration in database migration projects made easy.
* Support for both DDL and DML statements which include Select, Update, Insert, Create, Alter and Delete, Drop statements.
* Ability to load SQL queries from a file.
* Ability to save the converted SQL queries.
* Ability to test the SQL queries in different target databases
* Support for Indentation of SQL queries and enlarged view of the converted SQL query and Result Set.
* Simple and efficient tool that increases the productivity by understanding multiple dialects instantly.
* Cost effective solution tailored to instantly produce results for DB Administrators and developers.
SwisSQL Console 5.5 is available for 30 days free evaluation along with free support. You can download the product from www. swissql. com.
What is new in official SwisSQL Console 5.5 software version? - Major Update. What is expected in the future? Newly-made SwisSQL Console 5.6 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 5.7 release build. You may download sqlone-consolejava-downloadform.html directly, estimated download time by ADSL2+ [~24.5 Mbit/s] is 0:00:13. Just write the reviews of the SwisSQL Console. System requirements are 128 MB RAM,PIII 800 MHz,50 MB hard disk space. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and SwisSQL Console found to be clean. No guide or SwisSQL Console tutorial available. The following languages are supported by SwisSQL Console: English.