SwisSQL - Oracle to DB2 Migration Tool 3.1
SwisSQL - Oracle To DB2 Migration Tool 3.1 Oracle To...
* Migration of Oracle PL/ SQL procedures, functions, triggers, cursors, tables and views into TransactSQL
* Support for conversion of PL/ SQL In-Built Functions, Datatypes, and SQL Queries
* Support for conversion of all Transaction features.
* Support for conversion of PL/ SQL cursor variables, attributes & implicit cursors into Transact SQL.
* Support for conversion of PL/ SQL labels, conditional, control and record statements.
* Support for conversion of Sub Procedures and Sub Functions defined in declaration section of PL/SQL Block.
* Generation of formatted, readable DB2 SQL code with good comments.
* Support for Native Dynamic SQL Statements(NDS) conversion.
* A user friendly Graphical user interface with support for:
o One click conversion of PL/ SQL into DB2 SQL.
o Fetching PL/ SQL model from database directly and converting. Also supports conversion of source files from local directory.
o Project driven organization of converted code to ease maintenance.
What is new in official SwisSQL - Oracle to DB2 Migration Tool 3.1 software version? - Major Update. What is expected in the future? Newly-made SwisSQL - Oracle to DB2 Migration Tool 3.2 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 3.3 release build. You may download pl2dbsqldownloadform.html directly, estimated download time by ADSL or EDGE [~1.8 Mbit/s] is 0:01:04. Just write the reviews of the SwisSQL - Oracle to DB2 Migration Tool. System requirements are 128 MB RAM,PIII 800 MHz,50 MB hard disk space. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and SwisSQL - Oracle to DB2 Migration Tool found to be clean. No guide or SwisSQL - Oracle to DB2 Migration Tool tutorial available. The following languages are supported by SwisSQL - Oracle to DB2 Migration Tool: English.