SwisSQL - SQL Server to Oracle Migration Tool 3.5
SwisSQL - SQL Server To Oracle Migration Tool 3.5 SQL...
SwisSQL - SQL Server to Oracle Edition provides the following significant features:
- Migration of SQL Server Transact SQL procedures, functions, triggers, cursors, tables and views into PL/SQL.
- Supports conversion of Transact SQL In-Built Functions, SQL queries & all In-Built data types (including user-defined types).
- Supports conversion of all Transaction features.
- Supports conversion of Temporary table feature into PL/SQL.
- Supports conversion of most of the `@@` Global variables into equivalent PL/SQL implementation.
- Support for Result-Set Processing conversion from Transact SQL to PL/SQL.
- Generates formatted, readable PL/SQL code with very good comments.
- Provides an ease to use Graphical user interface with support for single click driven migration.
- The tool supports two modes of conversion: (i). It could fetch Transact SQL model directly from database and convert them (ii) Supports conversion of Transact SQL source files loaded from local directory.
What is new in official SwisSQL - SQL Server to Oracle Migration Tool 3.5 software version? - Major Update. What is expected in the future? Newly-made SwisSQL - SQL Server to Oracle Migration Tool 3.6 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 3.7 release build. You may download tsql2plspdownloadform.html directly, estimated download time by ADSL or EDGE [~1.8 Mbit/s] is 0:01:05. Just write the reviews of the SwisSQL - SQL Server to Oracle Migration Tool. System requirements are 128 MB RAM,PIII 800 MHz,50 MB hard disk space. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and SwisSQL - SQL Server to Oracle Migration Tool found to be clean. No guide or SwisSQL - SQL Server to Oracle Migration Tool tutorial available. The following languages are supported by SwisSQL - SQL Server to Oracle Migration Tool: English.