SynchroPass distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
1. SynchroPass 1.02 is a freeware program product. Every person or company may use this software free of charge infinitely on any number of computers.
2. The author, Sergey Merzlikin, exclusively owns all copyrights to SynchroPass 1.02.
3. Nobody excluding copyright holder may use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompose, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement or in separate agreement.
4. The SynchroPass 1.02 distributive package may be freely distributed provided it is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of this software without written permission from the copyright holder.
5. The SynchroPass 1.02 IS DISTRIBUTED 'AS IS'. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE SynchroPass 1.02 AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS RELATED WITH USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
6. Installing and using SynchroPass 1.02 means, that you have accepted terms and conditions of this License Agreement.
7. If you do not agree with the terms of this License Agreement, you must remove SynchroPass 1.02 files from your storage devices and stop to use this program product.