Synchronisma: Devil Theory distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
The enclosed software and accompanying materials ("Software") are a copyrighted property of the Author, and can be used only under the terms of this License. Reproduction of the Software in whole or in part in any form or medium without an express written permission of the Author is prohibited. The Software may not be transferred to, or by anyone from, any country subject to Export Restrictions (see below).
1. This License gives you a non-exclusive right to use the Software in binary executable form. The title to Software and all other rights are retained by the Author. You may not alter any notices of our proprietary rights. You have no right to create derivative works, translate, decompile, disassemble, reverse-engineer, or copy the look-and-feel of the Software.
2. You may use only one copy of the Software on one single computer. You may not reproduce or distribute any part of the Software in any form, except that you may make one copy of program files for backup purposes. You may not transfer or use your personal/home copy at your work/place of business computer or vice-versa. You must have separate licenses for each computer. You may not install the Software on a network server or transmit it from one computer to another in a network or make it available to multiple users, unless you obtain a Network or Site License.
3. You have no right to sublicense, resell, lease, rent or loan the Software without the express written permission of the Author. You may transfer the License to another party if both you and the other party you are bona fide end-users and the other party accepts this Agreement and registers the license transfer with the Author. If you transfer the License, you must also transfer all parts of the Software and destroy all of your copies.
4. You may terminate this license by returning the Software and destroying all your copies. We may terminate this License upon a 30-day notice to you. This License and your right to use the Software shall be terminated immediately if you violate any part of this Agreement. You agree to return and destroy all your copies of the Software immediately upon termination, and to affirm to us in writing that you have done so.
5. If you have received a password to unlock this software you may not sublicense, resell, lease, rent, give away, or transfer the password to any other party. Transfer of the password is considered a transfer of the License and may only be done in accordance to PARAGRAPH 3 (ABOVE). In addition to destroying all your copies of this software you must also destroy all of your copies of the password to unlock this software at the time of transfer.
1. The Software and accompanying materials are supplied "AS IS", WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, express or implied. The Author disclaims any warranties of performance, compatibility, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability or non-infringement. Under no circumstances shall the Author be held liable for any damages, whether incidental or consequential, and all damages shall be limited to the purchase price you paid for this product.
2. The software storage medium (disks), if any supplied, are warranted against manufacturing defects for 30 days from the date of purchase. We will, at our option, repair or replace the defective media.
1. If you do not agree with any of the terms of this License Agreement, please return the entire software package (unopened) and the original receipt of purchase to the place of purchase before installing or using it, within 30 days of the purchase date, for refund of purchase price paid. No refund will be given if the package is open or any components are missing. If you have already installed the Software, delete all program files from your computer and backup copies.
2. Your installation or use of the Software shall constitute your implied consent to this agreement and you shall be bound by all the terms and conditions.
3. These legal agreements supersede all prior agreements regarding the subject matter and shall be interpreted under the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, USA.
Some portions of this program may have been licensed to the Author by third parties in which case these third parties retain full copyright to any media provided by them and may not be reproduced, or distributed, in whole, or in part in any form, or medium.
Exports, re-exports, downloading and other transfers of software, technology and related information are subject to full compliance with all current US and international regulations. These regulations prohibit transfers to certain countries and nationals or residents of, or under the control of, such countries.
The demo is freely distributable, as long as all rights are retained and NO MODIFICATIONS ARE MADE to the existing software. The full version can be distributed only with the permission of the author/developer.