Synthesis SyncML Client STD for Windows Mobil 184.108.40.206
Synthesis SyncML Client STD For Windows Mobil
This allows mobile over-the-air (OTA) synchronisation with any compliant SyncML server (such as Toffa. com SyncWise, Oracle Collaboration Suite, Open-Xchange, Teamware, eGroupware, DeskNow, ScheduleWorld. com, cixonline. com, neopim. com, goosync. com and many many more)
Free evaluation during 30 days:
- Free period starts automatically after the first installation on the device
- License for unlimited later use can be purchased on-line
- Oracle OCS Users please note that OCS supports the 3. 0 client officially only after OCS patch 6142705 / Oracle Calendar Application System Patch 10. 1. 2. 4. 2. is installed. For OCS systems which do not have this patch installed yet, you can still use 3. 0 clients, but with minor degradation in the way all-day events and attendees are handled. Alternatively, the previous 2. 5. 0. 69 version can be used in the meantime (but requires a purchased license or a demo license - automatic 30 day demo does not work for 2. 5. 0. 69).
- Before downgrading from 3. x to 2. 5 or even 2. 1, please make sure you really need to downgrade, because you might loose SyncML client settings in the process (but of course no data). Please make sure you have written down the settings so you can re-enter them if needed
- When upgrading a PalmOS device from 2. 5 to 3. 0, a slow sync will occur first. This is completely normal.
STD (standard version)
Synchronisation of contacts, calendar and tasks; secure server connection via SSL/https supported
Features (Version 3. 0):
- Mobile synchronisation using SyncML standard (all OMA-DS 1. 2, 1. 1 and 1. 0)
- Synchronizes via any available internet connection (cable/cradle, modem, WLAN, built-in phone)
- Stable mobile sync experience through Suspend&
What is new in official Synthesis SyncML Client STD for Windows Mobil 220.127.116.11 software version? - New Release. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Synthesis SyncML Client STD for Windows Mobil 3.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 3.2 release build. You may download PPCWM_Client_std_en.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:01:09. Just write the reviews of the Synthesis SyncML Client STD for Windows Mobil. System requirements are unspecified. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Synthesis SyncML Client STD for Windows Mobil found to be clean. No guide or Synthesis SyncML Client STD for Windows Mobil tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Synthesis SyncML Client STD for Windows Mobil: English, German.