System X Guard distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
READ ATTENTIVELY CONDITIONS OF THE PRESENT AGREEMENT BEFORE USING SOFTWARE.
USING ANY PART OF THE PRESENT DISTRIBUTIVE DENOTES THAT YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING
The present License Agreement is the Contract between You, a natural person or legal person (hereinafter the User)
rightfully possessing a copy of the Software «System X Guard» (hereinafter SW), and the original
programmer – Saltankin Vladimir (hereinafter Author).
Exclusively proprietary copyright for SW (program, auxiliary modules, data bases) and documentation in the printed
form and/or electronic form belongs to the Author.
1. You have the right to use SW in accordance with the conditions of the present License Agreement.
2. The present copy of SW is the DEMO VERSION (hereinafter – DEMO VERSION) and has got a number of functional limitations.
DEMO VERSION is developed ONLY for familiarization purpose. You may use the DEMO VERSION for any period of time.
DEMO VERSION of SW may be freely distributed only in the form it is supplied, that is without any modifications.
3. If you have liked this SW you may order it from the Author a FULL-BLOWN VERSION by paying the price of the license for
the right of using SW in the amount specified by the Author.
See the details on this page http://www.sxguard.com/reg.php?lang=eng&price=usd
4. Number of users/computers, as well as useful life of SW are indicated in the license key (unique electronic file,
required for complete functionality of SW) and can not exceed the specified number and/or be used after the termination.
5. You may use SW on such a number computers/users, that is not exceeding the maximal possible number of concurrent
computers/users in accordance with your rightfully purchased license key.
6. The user is obliged to keep the rightfully purchased license key for SW and not to make it public in any way and not to
transfer it to the third parties.
7. The lost license key may be restored only in such a case when the User rightfully possessing a copy of SW would present
- an identification number of the User;
- code word.
8. After registration within the period of validity of the License Agreement you receive the right without any additional
payment to receive from the Author or his partners:
- new versions of SW including different updates when they will be developed, via internet;
- technical support (via E-mail).
9. You have got the right to make a copy of SW on condition that this copy is meant for archive purposes and for replacement
of the rightfully obtained copy when this copy is lost, deleted or become unusable. The copy specified in the present
clause should not be used for any other purpose and should be destroyed in case if possession of SW copy ceases to be
10. You have the right to sell your copy of SW to a person who agrees with conditions of the present Agreement, at the same
time you ceases to be the rightful owner of SW and you are obliged to destroy all SW copies remaining in your possession,
including the archive one.
11. It is prohibited to compile, modify, disassemble, distribute full-blown SW version, its components and/or registration
code. Any such unauthorized usage of SW results in immediate and automatic cancellation of the present License and may
entail criminal or civil prosecution.
12. If SW has got protection from unauthorized use, to operate in contravention of this protection or eliminate it.
13. To eliminate or correct in SW or in documentation any signs on proprietary right/copy right on SW.
14. It is prohibited to use SW on any computers having no rightfully installed copies of SW.
15. It is prohibited to lease or to rent SW or to grant on temporary lease.
16. It is prohibited to disseminate SW into components for using them on different computers.
17. No natural persons or judicial persons may proliferate separate parts of SW without a written permission of the Author.
SOFTWARE IS SUPPLIED ACCORDING TO THE PRINCIPAL «AS IS».
AT THE SAME TIME IT IS NOT ENVISAGED TO PROVIDE ANY GUARANTIES EXPLICIT OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.
NEITHER THE AUTHOR NOR HIS AUTHORIZED AGENTS BEAR ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE LOSS OF DATA, DAMAGE, LOSS OF REVENUE OR
ANY OTHER KINDS OF LOSS, CONNECTED WITH USING OF THIS SOFTWARE (CORRECT OR INCORRECT) OR CONNECTED WITH IMPOSSIBILITY
OF USING OF THIS SOFTWARE. THE AUTHOR COULD NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CIRCUMSTANCES CONNECTED WITH USING OF THIS
SOFTWARE, IN WHATEVER FORM THEY COULD BE. THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR, DOES NOT GUARANTEE, AND PROVIDES NO
INFERENCE CONCERNING PROBLEMS OF RELIABILITY, QUALITY OR ANY OTHER FEATURES OF THIS SOFTWARE. IF DUE TO THIS SOFTWARE
YOU SUFFER ANY DAMAGE, THE AUTHOR WILL NOT REIMBURSE ANY COSTS OF YOUR LOSSES OR CHARGES.
All rights, which are not presented in accordance with the present License Agreement, remain in the ownership of the
Author. SW is under protection of the legislation and international agreements on copyright and other rights on
intellectual property. All property rights, copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the case of SW belong
to the Author.
This SW is handed over for use (is licensed) and not sold.
Setup and using of SW is the evidence of your agreement with the conditions of the present License Agreement.
If you disagree with the conditions of the present License Agreement you have to delete SW files from all devices of
information storage and abandon further using of SW. Incase of violation of any of the provisions of present License
Agreement it becomes invalid.
Thank you for using System X Guard (SX Guard),
Copyright (c) 2004-2007 Saltankin Vladimir. All rights reserved.