SystemReport distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
AGENTIX SOFTWARE END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE
USING THIS PRODUCT. IT CONTAINS SOFTWARE, THE USE OF WHICH IS
LICENSED BY AGENTIX SOFTWARE TO ITS CUSTOMERS FOR THEIR USE ONLY
AS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE. USING ANY PART OF THE
SOFTWARE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS.
1. SystemReport is copyrighted software. All copyrights to SystemReport are exclusively owned by Alexei P. Gusev and AGENTIX Software.
2. This software is provided "as is", WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY made as to its suitability or fitness for any particular use. It may contain bugs, so you use of this tool at your own risk. We take no responsilbity for any damages, data loss, loss of profits or any other kind of loss that may unintentionally be caused through use of this software.
3. This is not free software. Subject to the terms below, you are hereby licensed to use this software for evaluation purposes without charge for a period of 30 days. If you want to continue using SystemReport after the 30-day evaluation period ends a registration fee is required. Registration fee grants you the right to use this software for unlimited time. When payment is received you will be sent your own personal License Key. If you decide for any reason that you do not want to purchase a SystemReport, you must stop using it and remove it from your computer. Unregistered use of SystemReport after the evaluation period is in violation of international copyright laws.
4. You are prohibited from modifying, selling, leasing or assigning the SystemReport or any portion of it. You are also prohibited from reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, deciphering, decrypting, or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of the SystemReport. You may not otherwise modify, alter, or port the SystemReport.
5. You can freely redistribute unregistered version of SystemReport, add it to any CD compilation or online software repository and give it to anyone. You are specifically prohibited from charging, or requesting donations, for any such copies, however made. Distribution or lending of any registration details or is strictly prohibited and in violation of international copyright laws.
Unregistered version of SystemReport may be freely distributed.
+ add installation package or links to it to any CD compilation, online software repository, magazines, give to anyone, etc.
+ place reviews of SystemReport and reproduce any text or screenshots from it anythere.