TEAMeeting Method & Software distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR TEAMeeting© SOFTWARE
YOU must read and agree to this agreement before using it.
The License for the Evaluation version and EULA.
Subject to the terms below, you are licensed to use this registered copy of TEAMeeting© either by a single person who uses the software personally on one or more computers, or installed on a single workstation used nonsimultaneously by multiple people, but not both. If you are using a trail version; you are hereby licensed to use this software for evaluation purposes without charge for a period of 30 days. If you use TEAMeeting© software after the 30 days evaluation period a registration fee is required. This also applies to using another TEAMeeting License by downloading TEAMeeting© again for another 30 day evaluation. You have the right for one (1) 30 day evaluation period.
TEAMeeting© is not a client/server prduct, yet in order to execute TEAMeeting and its owners above-mentioned licensing rights, TEAMeeting will send from time to time an electronic indication to its database demonstrating the legal use of this licensed product. TEAMeeting© is never exposed to your content and consequently will not ever be sending out any of it. Ordering your registration key is done at www.teameeting.com.
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using this software, your use of this software indicates your acceptance of this license agreement and warranty.
End-User License Agreement (EULA)
TEAMeeting© is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. Each TEAMeeting© station is licensed. TEAMeeting Method&Software is PENDING PATENT.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This license grants you the right to use any TEAMeeting© software or materials only for its intended purpose in personal or commercial communication. You may not sell, resell, license, rent, lease, lend, or otherwise transfer for value, the TEAMeeting©. You may not distribute the TEAMeeting© in any stand-alone products that contain only the TEAMeeting© method, or as part of any other product. You may not copy or post any TEAMeeting© on any unlicensed network computer or broadcast it in any media.
2. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS. All title and copyrights in and to the TEAMeeting©, and any copies of the TEAMeeting©, are owned by Teameeting or its owners. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by TEAMeeting©, and its owners. In particular, this LICENSE AGREEMENT does not grant you any rights in connection with any trademarks or service marks of TEAMeeting©, or its owners. Use of any TEAMeeting© for any purpose other than expressly permitted in this LICENSE AGREEMENT is prohibited, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
3. TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, TEAMeeting©, or its owners may terminate this LICENSE AGREEMENT if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this LICENSE AGREEMENT. In such event, you must uninstall the TEAMeeting© software.
4. NOTICE SPECIFIC TO TEAMEETING©. TEAMeeting©, or its owners MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE TEAMEETING© FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL TEAMEETING© ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TEAMeeting©, or its owners HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE TEAMEETING© SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL TEAMeeting©, or its owners BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM USE, LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE TEAMEETING© SOFTWARE.
5. MISCELLANEOUS. Should you have any questions concerning this LICENSE AGREEMENT, or if you desire to contact TEAMeeting©, or its owners for any reason, please contact at www.teameeting.com .
Copyright © 1990-2003 TEAMeeting or its owners, All Rights Reserved.
You may not sell this evaluation version.
All resellers need to be pre-approved by TEAMeeting authorized manager.