TN BRIDGE 3
TN BRIDGE 3 Terminal Emulator For IBM S/390 And AS/40...
It supports with TN3270 and TN5250E protocol standards for display and SCS printing, SOCKS firewall support and SSL 3. 0/TLS 1. 0 encryption.
Check for all features and discover all this web-aware, most flexible and cost-effective tool can do for you with high security and low maintenance.
* Security: SSL 3. 0 and TLS 1. 0 support. Firewall SOCKS 4, 4a, 5. NT user authentication (as web-server extension). iSeries encrypted sign-on bypass.
* 3270 and 5250 display modes: Supports models 2, 3, 4 and 5 for 3270 displays and 24x80 and 27x132 display resolution for 5250 displays, both in normal and extended attribute modes.
* SCS printing support: Integrated SCS (SNA Character String) print emulation, supporting IBM-3287 and IBM-3812 devices through standard Telnet protocol. Supports direct, print-to-file and preview modes.
* File transfer: Supports file transfer between PC and VM/TSO/CICS systems by implementing the IND$FILE protocol.
* International support: International character translation, including support for custom ASCII/EBCDIC tables.
* Screen Styles: Comes with classic and windows-like styles for screen-emulation. Also allows additional screen-styles definition with color, font and cursor customization.
* Web-Browser and Web-Server extensions: TN BRIDGE 3 3 can be installed in the client computer as well as in a web-server computer, affording great flexibility at setup and configuration times.
* Multiple sessions: Allows emulate multiple display and printer terminal.
Free for personal use.
What is new in official TN BRIDGE 3 software version? - Unable to resolve 3 news. What is expected in the future? Newly-made TN BRIDGE 3.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 3.2 release build. You may download directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:02:57. Just write the reviews of the TN BRIDGE. System requirements are unspecified. No guide or TN BRIDGE tutorial available. The following languages are supported by TN BRIDGE: English.