Citra Table distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
License Agreement of CITRA TECHNOLOGIES SOFTWARE
THE CITRA TABLE SOFTWARE COMPONENT PRODUCT (HEREAFTER CALLED "SOFTWARE") IS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT LAW AND INTERNATONAL TREATIES, AS WELL AS OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS AND TREATIES. UNAUTHORIZED REPRODUCTION OR DISTRIBUTION MAY RESULT IN CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES.
This License Agreement is a legal agreement between YOU (hereafter called "LICENSEE") and CITRA TECHNOLOGIES LTD (hereafter called "CT"). All CT products including software components, demo files, license files and electronic or printed documentation are under control of this license. By installing, copying, or otherwise using CT products, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not install, copy, redistribute, or use, in any sense, any of the CT products.
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT ARE COLLECTIVELY TERMED THE "AGREEMENT".
1. LICENSE GRANT. CT grants to the LICENSEE ONLY a non-exclusive and non-transferable world-wide right to use the SOFTWARE and the accompanying documentation in accordance with this Agreement and the product license purchased. The LICENSEE may only use the SOFTWARE if it is properly licensed.
A. Evaluation License
The evaluation version of the SOFTWARE cannot be deployed for commercial, non-commercial or any other purpose in any possible way. The LICENSEE may not build any SOFTWARE, applets or applications for distribution with this version of the SOFTWARE. The evaluation version is to be used solely by the LICENSEE to evaluate the suitability of the SOFTWARE for his needs.
B. Single User License
The single user license allows the SOFTWARE to be used by ONLY ONE developer within the LICENSEE's organization. LICENSEE may transfer or install the SOFTWARE on more than one computers, provided that the SOFTWARE is being used on only one computer at a time. Using the SOFTWARE, LICENSEE may build applications, applets or any other software, which can then be distributed royalty-free, provided that all the conditions in this agreement are met.
C. Multi User License
The multi user license allows the SOFTWARE to be used simultaneously by an unlimited number of developers within the LICENSEE's organization. Using the SOFTWARE, LICENSEE may build applications, applets or any other software, which can then be distributed royalty-free, provided that all the conditions in this agreement are met.
D. Source Code License
In addition to the license and rights granted by a Multi User License, CT grants the LICENSEE the right to use and modify the SOFTWARE's source code provided the LICENSEE licensed source code.
The following rules will apply in this case:
i. LICENSEE may not resell, rent or lease the CT source code, or any modifed version or derivative work of the SOFTWARE source code.
ii. LICENSEE may not distribute the CT source code, or any modified version or derivative work of the SOFTWARE source code, in source code form. LICENSEE may only distribute compiled version of the source code (in object form).
iii. LICENSEE should protect and keep secure all CT source code provided by this source code license agreement. Applications that are built based on this source code, and that are distributed or are accessible outside LICENSEE's organization, such as the Internet, must be protected to the extent that the source code cannot be easily extracted or decompiled.
iv. Under no circumstances may any portion of the SOFTWARE's source code be distributed, disclosed or otherwise made available to any third party without the express written consent of CT.
v. LICENSEE may not resell, rent, lease or distribute products created from the SOFTWARE's source code in any way that would compete with the SOFTWARE.
vi. All developers within the LICENSEE's organization who plan to access CT source code should agree to the terms of the source code license agreement. Furthermore, each developer agrees to expend every effort to insure the source's code confidentiality. For example, under no circumstances may the developer allow to put the source code on an internal network where he or she has no control.
2. RESTRICTIONS. This SOFTWARE is copyrighted. LICENSEE may not:
a) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble the SOFTWARE,
b) modify the SOFTWARE, unless LICENSEE has licensed source code,
c) rent, lend or lease the SOFTWARE or documentation in any form to anyone,
d) remove any proprietary notices on the SOFTWARE, the SOFTWARE's source code or accompanying documentation.
3. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. The SOFTWARE is delivered "AS IS", without any form of warranty, either implied or expressed. CT does not guarantee that the SOFTWARE will meet the LICENSEE's requirements, or that its operation will be error free. The entire risk as to the SOFTWARE performance or quality, or both, is solely with the LICENSEE and not CT. The LICENSEE assumes responsibility for the selection of the SOFTWARE to achieve the intended results, and for the installation, use, and results obtained from the SOFTWARE. CT disclaims all warranties and conditions, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement, with regard to the SOFTWARE.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. In no event shall CT be liable to you for damages, whether direct or indirect, incidental, special, or consequential whatsoever arising out of the use of the SOFTWARE.
5. TERMINATION. This Agreement is effective until terminated. The LICENSEE may terminate this Agreement at any time by destroying all copies of the SOFTWARE. This Agreement will terminate immediately without notice from CT if the LICENSEE fails to comply with any of the terms and conditions of this license. Upon termination, LICENSEE must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE.
6. COPYRIGHT NOTICE. This SOFTWARE and the document accompanying the SOFTWARE in any form, electronic or otherwise, communicated by e-mail or downloaded from the Internet are property of CT. All rights reserved.
8. TRADEMARK. This agreement does not grant the LICENSEE any rights in connection with any trademarks or service marks of CT.
You may distribute this program according to the terms and conditions in the license agreement.