Tai Chi 3D 1.1
Tai Chi 3D 1.1 Software That Helps You Learn Tai Chi....
While there is no substitute for instruction by a qualified teacher, many students find instructional books and videos helpful in remembering and practicing the form that they learn at class. Text, pictures, and video are all helpful in recalling the correct form, but often the nature of these media can limit their effectiveness. Text is a good way of conveying concepts, but can`t show a body position as effectively as a picture. Pictures can`t easily show the subtleties of movement. Video recordings can be difficult to navigate, and limit the number of camera views that are offered. Tai Chi 3D 1.1 is a new and unique learning tool that combines the effectiveness of all these media while overcoming some of the limitations of books or videos.
* Covers the full Beijing 24 Step Simplified Taijiquan form.
* Integrates hypertext and 3-D animation for efficient and intuitive learning.
* Realistic moving model demonstrates all the moves.
* Built-in browser has links, navigation controls, and history of pages visited.
* Easily select any move by choosing from a list.
* Play a single move or play the whole form.
* Camera can be turned, tilted, and zoomed to show the movement from various angles.
* Playback speed can be adjusted to speed up or slow down the movements.
* Registration entitles you to all future versions at no extra cost.
What is new in official Tai Chi 3D 1.1 software version? - Minor Update. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Tai Chi 3D 1.2 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.3 release build. You may download TaiChi3D_Setup.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:02:15. Just write the reviews of the Tai Chi 3D. System requirements are Pentium class CPU, 32MB memory, OpenGL, IE4 or greater. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Tai Chi 3D found to be clean. No guide or Tai Chi 3D tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Tai Chi 3D: English.