Task Commander distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
The Task Commander is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to Task Commander are exclusively owned by the author - Resort Labs.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use Task Commander, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use Task Commander on one computer (i.e. a single cpu), for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered Task Commander software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The Task Commander unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Task Commander without written permission from the copyright holder. The Task Commander unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
5. Task Commander IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Resort Labs.
7. Installing and using Task Commander signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
8. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Task Commander files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Resort Labs allows and encourages all web sites, on-line services, shareware disk vendors, CD-ROM vendors, bulletin board systems, and end-users to freely distribute the shareware version of this Software. If you wish to distribute the Software, you may obtain the most recent version from www.resortlabs.com. It is generally not necessary to contact Resort Labs for authorization, and you may begin offering the shareware version immediately. For detailed vendor information, including direct download links, screen shots, product descriptions, and more, visit www.resortlabs.com