TextCatch distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
TextCatch is shareware. This means:
- All copyrights to TextCatch are exclusively owned by skesoft.com
- Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following
this test period of 30 days, if you wish to continue to use TextCatch,
you MUST register.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use
TextCatch on one computer (i.e. a single CPU) at a time, for any
legal purpose. The registered TextCatch software may not be rented
or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it
agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the
transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
- The TextCatch unregistered shareware version may be freely
distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified.
No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of TextCatch
without written permission from the copyright holder.
- TEXTCATCH IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE THIS SOFTWARE AT
YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA
LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF
LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly
granted here are reserved by skesoft.com.
- Installing and using TextCatch signifies acceptance of the terms and
conditions of this license.
If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
TextCatch files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
You may include this program on any CD compilation.
You may not sell the evaluation copy.
You must disclose that this is shareware and that the product is not free.