The Uncorked Cellar distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
(1) "The Uncorked Cellar" software and all other programs and documentation distributed or shipped with it are Copyright (c) Uncorked Software, and are protected by Australian and international copyright law. You are granted a license to use a copy of "The Uncorked Cellar" under the terms and conditions specified in this license agreement.
(2) A registered copy of this software may be installed on two or more computers (for example, at work and at home), provided there is no possibility that the program will be in use on the two computers at the same time, and provided that you yourself have purchased "The Uncorked Cellar"..
(3) Unregistered copies of this software may be used for an evaluation period not to exceed fourteen days. If you continue using this software after the evaluation period, you MUST make a registration payment to the authors (see order.txt).
(4) You may copy any version of "The Uncorked Cellar" for normal backup purposes, and you may give copies of the shareware version to other individuals, which they may also use and copy subject to the terms of this agreement. If you copy the shareware version of "The Uncorked Cellar" for others, you must include all of the files distributed with it, including this one. You may not give copies of the registered version to any other person for any purpose, and you may not sell copies of the Registered version without explicit written permission from Uncorked Software.
(5) Shareware vendors may distribute "The Uncorked Cellar" shareware version provided they distribute the entire "The Uncorked Cellar" package. They may add files to it, but under no circumstances may they remove files. They must also inform buyers of their obligation to register the program if they continue to use it after the 30 day trial period. Vendors must also not charge more than a reasonable copying fee for the disks (around $US8 for 1.4M disks). Individual copies of the shareware version may be passed to friends and associates for their individual use provided the entire package is passed on, and the recipient is made aware of their obligation to register. This same applies to hardware vendors who bundle shareware with their systems. Specifically, The Uncorked Cellar is NOT free or Public Domain, and you may not represent it as such. You may not sell the registered version without express written permission from Uncorked Software.
(6) While we have attempted to build in reasonable safeguards, if you do not use "The Uncorked Cellar" properly you may destroy files or cause other damage to your computer software and data. Uncorked Software makes no claim to the accuracy or suitability of the information supplied with "The Uncorked Cellar". You assume full responsibility for the selection and use of "The Uncorked Cellar" to achieve your intended results.
As stated below, Uncorked Software limits its warranty to replacement of a defective program diskette or manual.
(7) Uncorked Software warrants to owners of registered copies of "The Uncorked Cellar" that the software will operate in accordance with the description given in the documentation, and that the diskette and manual will be free of physical defects which interfere with normal use. For a period of 90 days from the date of your purchase of "The Uncorked Cellar", Uncorked Software will, at its sole option and subject to the restrictions above and below, repair or replace any defective item(s), or refund the purchase price of any diskette and/or manual and/or any other parts or components of Uncorked Cellar found to be defective, if such defect is the fault of Uncorked Software and not the result of misuse or abuse. Such a refund, repair, or replacement shall be your sole remedy for any defects, program error(s), or documentation error(s). In no event shall Uncorked Software be responsible for any other costs or damages whatsoever due to errors in usage or your failure to read, understand, or follow instructions in the documentation.
THIS SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE SOLD "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS OFFERED. Good data processing procedure dictates that any program be thoroughly tested with non-critical data before relying on it. The user must assume the entire risk of using the program. Uncorked Software's warranty is expressly limited to the cost of replacement of any defective diskette or other part.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia.
NOTE: In some countries (including Australia) local laws may prescribe different warranties.