The Wright Money Manager distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
WRIGHT MONEY MANAGER - PRODUCT LICENSE INFORMATION
NOTICE TO USERS: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT. USE OF THE SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT (COLLECTIVELY THE "SOFTWARE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. USER`S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS CONDITIONED UPON COMPLIANCE BY USER WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. LICENSE GRANT. The Wright Software Company grants you a license to use one copy of the version of this SOFTWARE on any one system for as many licenses as you purchase. "You" means the individual whose funds are used to pay the license fee. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the SOFTWARE`s programming features. You may not change, remove or add to any proprietary notices or labels on the SOFTWARE. When you first obtain a copy of the SOFTWARE, you are granted an evaluation period of not more than 90 days, after which time you must pay for the SOFTWARE according to the terms and prices discussed in the SOFTWARE`s documentation, or you must remove the SOFTWARE from your system. This license is not transferable to any other system, or to another organization or individual. You may not share, loan or otherwise transfer the registration information to any other organization or individual. If you do so, you will be held liable for all penalties under local, state and federal law.
2. APPLICABILITY. You are expected to use the SOFTWARE on your system and to thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality before making a purchase. This "try before you buy" approach is the ultimate guarantee that the SOFTWARE will perform to your satisfaction; therefore, you understand and agree that there is no refund policy for any purchase of the SOFTWARE. You understand that this software was designed for personal, private use and is not designed to be used by a business entity.
3. TRANSFER. You are not permitted to lease, rent, sublicensed or distribute the SOFTWARE or to use the SOFTWARE in a time-sharing arrangement or in any other unauthorized manner except under separate mutually agreeable terms set forth in writhing and signed by both parties.
4. OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by The Wright Software Company. Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE.
5. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by United States copyright law and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of The Wright Software Company and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
6. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the SOFTWARE in whole or in part. You further agree not to create derivative works based on the SOFTWARE.
7. SUPPORT SERVICES. The Wright Software Company may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE ("Support Services"). Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE and subject to the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT. With respect to technical information you provide to The Wright Software Company as part of the Support Services, The Wright Software Company may use such information for its business purposes, including for product support and development. Installation support shall be provided by electronic mail ("EMail") or by US First Class Mail for a period of 90 days after your official registration by The Wright Software Company. Support Services from that date forward shall be provided according to the policies set forth at the time the request is received by The Wright Software Company.
8. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS". THE WRIGHT SOFTWARE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE IS ERROR FREE. THE WRIGHT SOFTWARE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
9. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
10. TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, The Wright Software Company may terminate this AGREEMENT if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE and all of its component parts.
11. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE WRIGHT SOFTWARE COMPANY OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF THE WRIGHT SOFTWARE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE WRIGHT SOFTWARE COMPANY` LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
12. GOVERNING LAW. This license will be governed by the laws of the State of Utah as they are applied to agreements between Utah residents entered into and to be performed entirely within Utah. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is specifically disclaimed.
13. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between you and The Wright Software Company which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.
May not be distributed without the express written permission of The Wright Software Company.