Time Sled distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Time Sled: the License
- All copyrights to Time Sled are exclusively owned by
- Anyone may use this software with trial limitation that
allow use Time Sled only 4 hours per day. If you wish
use Time Sled without trial limitation you MUST register.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to
use Time Sled on one computer (i.e. a single CPU), for any legal purpose,
at a time. The registered Time Sled software may not be rented or
leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving
it agrees to terms of this license.
- The Time Sled unregistered (trial) version may be freely distributed,
provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or
company may charge a fee for the distribution of Time Sled without
written permission from the copyright holder.
- Time Sled IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR
WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR
ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by
- Installing and using Time Sled signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
Time Sled files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.