TimeSprite Automatic Time Tracking 2.1.3
TimeSprite Automatic Time Tracking 2.1.3 Track How Yo...
* time spent on different activities
* weekly and monthly timesheet.
Similar windows are automatically grouped to provide a summary of your time. Define your own groups to refine the report.
Keeping a record of your activities on the computer raises privacy concerns. TimeSprite is intended as a personal time management tool, rather than as a way for others to monitor your activities. TimeSprite has several features to address privacy issues:
* The TimeSprite Monitor can be paused at any time. When it is paused, nothing is recorded.
* You can define your own activities in the TimeSprite Monitor. When one of these activities is selected, time is recorded against that activity, instead of recording the active window. Recording of user defined activities continues even if you are not using your computer.
* You can search and delete information that has been recorded. You can search for records by time and/or records that contain specific text. This allows you to remove data that you did not want recorded.
* TimeSprite does not record keystrokes, or any contents other than the title bar from other windows.
What is new in official TimeSprite Automatic Time Tracking 2.1.3 software version? - Bug fixes and enhancements, FogBugz support. What is expected in the future? Newly-made TimeSprite Automatic Time Tracking 2.2 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 2.3 release build. You may download TimeSpriteSetup.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:01:11. Just write the reviews of the TimeSprite Automatic Time Tracking. System requirements are unspecified. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and TimeSprite Automatic Time Tracking found to be clean. No guide or TimeSprite Automatic Time Tracking tutorial available. The following languages are supported by TimeSprite Automatic Time Tracking: English.