Tray Helper distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
*** Please read this entire agreement ***
Tray Helper is distibuted in two version: SHAREWARE and FREEWARE.
* This Limited Use Software License Agreement (the "Agreement") is a legal agreement between you ("Licensee"), the end-user, and Ireneusz Zielinski author of this application ("Author"), for the use of the Tray Helper software product ("Software").
By using this software or storing this program on a computer hard drive (or other media), you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, delete the software from all storage media.
* You may install this program to test and evaluate if it suits your needs.
SHAREWARE version if free to use only for 30 days after installation. After that time you have to register this software or remove it from your computer.
FREEWARE version if free to use.
* This software may be distributed freely on online services, bulletin boards, or other electronic media as long as the files are distributed in their entirety. This software may not be distributed on CD-ROM, disk, or other physical media for a fee without the permission of Author.
* You may not alter this software in any way, including removing nag-screens or code protection.
* You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce this software to a human perceivable form. You may not modify, rent or resell for profit this software, or create derivative works based upon this software.
You may not publicize or distribute any registration code algorithms, information, or registration codes used by this software without permission of Author.
You may not use any registration codes for the Software that have not been purchased from Author or an authorized representative of Author.
* You accept responsibility for any network usage costs or any other costs incurred by using this software.
* Author assures you that this software DO NOT contains ANY SPY-WARE or AD-WARE components.
NO WARRANTIES. - Author EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY for the SOFTWARE. The SOFTWARE and any related documentation is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement.
The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the SOFTWARE remains with you.
THIS SOFTWARE IS NOT FAULT TOLERANT AND SHOULD NOT BE USED IN ANY ENVIRONMENT WHICH REQUIRES THIS.
NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES. In no event shall Author or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this SOFTWARE, EVEN IF AUTHOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
* "Tray Helper" is Copyright of Ireneusz Zielinski, Krakow, 31-228 POLAND. You must treat the Software like any other copyrighted material.
* This software may be distributed freely on online services, bulletin boards, or other electronic media as long as the files are distributed in their entirety. This software can be distributed on CD-ROM, disk, or other physical media for a fee without the permission of Author.