TrayBarNotebook with EMail monitor distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
TrayBarNotebook V02.03 for Windows with EMail monitor
The TrayBarNotebook is shareware. This means:
- All copyrights to TrayBarNotebook are exclusively owned by
SoftOL Software - http://www.isoftol.com/
- Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30
days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if
you wish to continue to use TrayBarNotebook, you MUST register.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to
use TrayBarNotebook on one computer (i.e. a single CPU), for any
legal purpose, at a time. The registered software may not be
rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person
receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is
an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
- The TrayBarNotebook unregistered shareware version may be freely
distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified.
No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of
TrayBarNotebook without written permission from the copyright holder.
- TrayBarNotebook IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS
OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISISING
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorised use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by
- Installing and using TrayBarNotebook signifies acceptance of
these terms and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
TrayBarNotebook files from your storage devices and cease to use