TrayList distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
End User License Agreement
TrayList Copyright (C) 2001-2006 Theodor G. Ivanenko and Intellized Computing Group. All rights reserved.
Important! You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using this software.
All copyrights for TrayList are exclusively owned by the authors -- Theodor G. Ivanenko and Intellized Computing Group.
1. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. If you wish to continue using TrayList after this period, you must register.
2. Beta versions of TrayList may be used for evaluation and testing purposes only and cannot be registered.
3. One registered license permits using TrayList on one computer by one user only. If you want to use TrayList on several computers, you must register a license for each of them.
4. The key received after the registration of TrayList should be stored on your computer only. You must not distribute and let somebody copy it. In case if your registration key is published and found on the internet, it will be disabled in the future versions of the program and your license on using TrayList will be terminated.
5. The unregistered version of TrayList may be freely distributed, with the exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of TrayList without the written permission from the copyright holder.
6. The TrayList unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without the written permission from the copyright holder.
7. TrayList is distributed AS IS. No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use this software at your own risk. The developer will not be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
8. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any unauthorized use will result in the immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
9. Installing and using TrayList signifies the acceptance of these license terms and conditions.
10. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove the files of the product from your storage devices and cease to use it.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by the copyright holder.
Copyright (C) 2001-2006 Theodor G. Ivanenko and
Intellized Computing Group. All Rights Reserved.
This file provides information for anyone who wishes to distribute the
evaluation version of TrayList 2005, including a suggested program
The complete license agreement is contained in the file LICENSE.TXT.
You may, without making any payment to ICG:
a) give exact copies of this evaluation version of TrayList
personally to anyone, except for the purpose of extending
their 30 day evaluation period;
b) distribute exact copies of this evaluation version of
TrayList, if done exclusively through electronic channels;
c) make as many exact copies of this evaluation version of
TrayList as you wish, for purposes of distribution as
described in (a) and (b) above.
YOU ARE SPECIFICALLY PROHIBITED FROM CHARGING, OR REQUESTING
DONATIONS, FOR ANY COPIES, HOWEVER MADE, AND FROM DISTRIBUTING
SUCH COPIES WITH OTHER PRODUCTS OF ANY KIND, COMMERCIAL OR
OTHERWISE, WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM ICG. ICG
RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REVOKE THE ABOVE DISTRIBUTION RIGHTS AT ANY
TIME, FOR ANY OR NO REASON.