TreeNetCopy 2.0 Mirror Files Between Computers Using...
This utility is designed to replicate repository resources.
TreeNetCopy 2.0 does an automatic file-transfer on both ways of the replica, sending files that have changed or added, to maintain a whole mirror of both sides.
The main features this utility provides are:
· Multiple-sides replication
· Transfer only modified or newly created files
· Flexible configuration of TCP/IP components
· Filter to accept TCP/IP connections
· Filter of files to be replicated
· Compression of files before transfer
· Filter of files to compress
· Authentication based on challenge/response password
· Schedule of replica work
· Able to manage multiple mirror sides
· Works as a NT/2000 Service
· Different model of replication behavior: Master/Slave,
What is new in official TreeNetCopy 2.0 software version? - Major Update. What is expected in the future? Newly-made TreeNetCopy 2.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 2.2 release build. You may download tncpy.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:01:57. Just write the reviews of the TreeNetCopy. System requirements are unspecified. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and TreeNetCopy found to be clean. No guide or TreeNetCopy tutorial available. The following languages are supported by TreeNetCopy: English.