Tunafish VST Sequencer 1.8
Tunafish VST Sequencer 1.8 The Easiest Lightweight VS...
- VST 2. 3 compatible host for instruments and effects
- Single window interface, modeled after the successful Hammerhead formula
- Built-in sample/drum sequencer
- Use your own WAVs as samples
- An easy alternative to complex, bloated sequencer
- Resource friendly, ideal for use on a laptop!
- Supports ASIO, MME, 44. 1KHz and 48KHz
- MIDI recording
- Easy Midi-learn function for use with Midi-controllers, and Midi-input
- Internal 32 bit audio processing engine with various built-in FX
- Channel freezing to save CPU load
- Export to high quality WAV, MP3 or RealMusic (MP3 ringtone) files
- Import and export of Midi (. mid) files
- Works with every soundcard, no other hardware necessary
- Use the PC-keyboard for triggering notes
- Registration: only USD 30,
What is new in official Tunafish VST Sequencer 1.8 software version? - Vista Compatible, Arpeggiator added, optimized performance and memory usage, minor bugfixes. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Tunafish VST Sequencer 1.9 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.10 release build. You may download tunafish18.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:02:31. Just write the reviews of the Tunafish VST Sequencer. System requirements are 256MB ram, 1 GHz CPU, soundcard. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Tunafish VST Sequencer found to be clean. No guide or Tunafish VST Sequencer tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Tunafish VST Sequencer: English.