Turbine Video Engine SDK 4
Turbine Video Engine SDK Creates Flash Video.
TVE SDK may be used in server applications to automatically convert uploaded video into FLV and H. 264 Flash Video. It can also be used to build FLV and H. 264 Flash video conversion into multimedia applications.
H. 264 is a state-of-the-art video codec, which delivers stunning quality at remarkably low data rates. H. 264 means clear video in much smaller files, saving you bandwidth and storage costs over previous generations of video codecs.
Contrasting with other FLV video encoders, TVE SDK licensing is designed to be very simple and affordable.
The SDK is much more than a simple Encoder - it is a complete tool for the automated creation of Flash streaming video, allowing full control over a wide range of audio and video settings from stunning visual FX to useful video quality and bitrate control.
Features and Benefits:
- Straightforward No-Nonsense Affordable Licensing: TVE SDK licensing is designed to be very simple and affordable.
- Outputs H. 264, FLV and SWF Flash formats: Creates Flash Video which can be played in the Flash Player, streamed through Adobe' s Flash Media Server, or imported into Adobe Flash. The new H. 264 video format implemented in the latest update to Adobe Flash Player is also supported. For maximum compatibility, TVE SDK also creates Flash 6+ (SWF format) files.
- Converts Video and Audio from Virtually Any Format: Windows Media (AVI, WMV, ASF, WMA, WAV, using any AVI/WM codecs like DIVX, XDIV, etc. ); QuickTime (MOV, QT, DV, AAC, AIF/AIFF, using any QuickTime codecs) and MPEG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MP3).
- Lossless video Compression: The lossless codec is specially designed for applications for which is important to retain all the information without loosing any encoding quality.
- Converts a sequence of images to video: Converts a sequence of static images and an optional audio file into a video.
What is new in official Turbine Video Engine SDK 4 software version? - Major Update. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Turbine Video Engine SDK 4.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 4.2 release build. You may download TVE4SDK-Evaluation.exe directly, estimated download time by ADSL or EDGE [~1.8 Mbit/s] is 0:00:32. Just write the reviews of the Turbine Video Engine SDK. Buy Turbine Video Engine SDK safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000 or Windows 2003. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Turbine Video Engine SDK found to be clean. No guide or Turbine Video Engine SDK tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Turbine Video Engine SDK: English.