TurboFTP SDK 1.61.980
TurboFTP SDK 1.61.980 TurboFTP Secure FTP/SFTP Active...
- Supports blocking and non-blocking modes for calling methods.
- Supports SSL/TLS, including implicit and explicit SSL, SSL client certificate.
- Supports SSH. COM and OpenSSH public key format in SFTP.
- Supports clear data channel (for listing retrieval or file transfer) and Clear Command Channel (CCC) in SSL/TLS based FTP.
- Supports a full range of FTP servers and remote directory listing formats including UNIX, UNIX-compatible, DOS-style, VMS, VAX, OS/2, AS-400, Novell Netware (v4 and onwards), VxWorks and Apple OS.
- OTP S/Key (MD4, MD5) password encryption.
- Supports Dialup Networking. Features AutoDial which automatically establishes a dialup connection before connecting to a remote server.
- Supports on-the-fly data compression using MODE Z.
- Supports upload and download resume.
- Automatically re-connects if connection drops and resumes interrupted transfer.
- Ability to transfer files larger than 4Gb (available on NTFS file system).
- Firewall support, including HTTP proxy, SOCKS 4, SOCKS 4a and SOCKS 5.
- Converts server file time in local time zone according to specified time offset.
- Built-in interface that provides a set of methods to decompress archives of Zip(*. zip), GZip(*. gz), Tar(*. tar), Gzipped Tar(*. tgz) formats and create archives in these formats.
For Immediate Release
P. O. BOX 93236
CITY OF INDUSTRY
TurboSoft, Inc has released product TurboFTP SDK 1.61.980 1. 61, an ActiveX/. Net-ready
FTP/FTP component for Windows.
TurboFTP SDK adds an FTP/SFTP extension to all
COM-aware programming languages on Windows. It offers a full set of FTP/SFTP
functionalities like connect to FTP or SSH servers, upload or download files,
view remote directory listings, rename or delete remote files, etc. It
supports secure FTP over SSL/TLS (implicit and explicit) and SSL client
certificate authentication. Both FTP and SFTP actions share most of the method
and properties, making the SDK easy to learn and use for both protocols.
Beyond regular FTP/SFTP capabilities it offers relentless effort in dealing with
connection interruption by automatically reconnecting and resuming broken
transfer process (automatic checkpoint restart). It support firewall types of
HTTP, SOCKS 4/4a/5. TurboFTP SDK can transfer files larger than 4Gb. TurbFTP SDK
also incorporates a range of easy-to-use archiving methods to decompress archives
of Zip, GZip, and Tar formats and create archives in these formats. The fully
tested samples that come with the package include source code of a full-featured
FTP/SFTP client written in . NET C# demonstrating all functions of TurboFTP SDK
What is new in official TurboFTP SDK 1.61.980 software version? - SSH module cipher update. What is expected in the future? Newly-made TurboFTP SDK 1.62 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.63 release build. You may download tbsdk.exe directly, estimated download time by FiOS [~50.0 Mbit/s] is 0:02:38. Just write the reviews of the TurboFTP SDK. Buy TurboFTP SDK safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are 6 MB Hard Drive space. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and TurboFTP SDK found to be clean. No guide or TurboFTP SDK tutorial available. The following languages are supported by TurboFTP SDK: English.