Full DR.Web's Turtix report

C:TempTurtix_0005.exe - archive NSIS
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exescript.bin - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exem - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe- - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe_____ - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe0 - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exel - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exet - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe_ - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeu - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeS - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exed - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exel - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe_ - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe_ - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exex - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe0 - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe0 - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe3 - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exem - archive NSIS
>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exemscript.bin - OK
>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exem___InstallOptions.dll - OK
>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exem___StartMenu.dll - OK
>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exem___ioSpecial.ini - OK
>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exem___modern-wizard.bmp - OK
>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exem___modern-header.bmp - OK
>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exem___AccessControl.dll - OK
>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exemtemplate.zip - archive ZIP
>>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exemtemplate.zipimages/16_16.gif - OK
>>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exemtemplate.zipimages/alawar_fon.gif - OK
>>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exemtemplate.zipimages/back_01.gif - OK
>>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exemtemplate.zipimages/back_02.gif - OK
>>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exemtemplate.zipimages/back_03.gif - OK
>>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exemtemplate.zipimages/back_04.gif - OK
>>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exemtemplate.zipimages/buttons_loading_01.gif - OK
>>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exemtemplate.zipimages/buttons_loading_mini_01.gif - OK
>>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exemtemplate.zipimages/b_01.gif - OK
>>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exemtemplate.zipimages/b_02.gif - OK
>>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exemtemplate.zipimages/b_03.gif - OK
>>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exemtemplate.zipimages/b_back.gif - OK
>>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exemtemplate.zipimages/b_back_01.gif - OK
>>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exemtemplate.zipimages/b_back_02.gif - OK
>>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exemtemplate.zipimages/b_back_def.gif - OK
>>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exemtemplate.zipimages/b_back_up.gif - OK
>>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exemtemplate.zipimages/b_buy.gif - OK
>>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exemtemplate.zipimages/b_buy_up.gif - OK
>>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exemtemplate.zipimages/b_down.gif - OK
>>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exemtemplate.zipimages/b_download.gif - OK
>>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exemtemplate.zipimages/b_down_up.gif - OK
>>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exemtemplate.zipimages/b_exit_active.gif - OK
>>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exemtemplate.zipimages/b_exit_def.gif - OK
>>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exemtemplate.zipimages/b_exit_up.gif - OK
>>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exemtemplate.zipimages/b_forward.gif - OK
>>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exemtemplate.zipimages/b_forward_01.gif - OK
>>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exemtemplate.zipimages/b_forward_02.gif - OK
>>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exemtemplate.zipimages/b_game.gif - OK
>>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exemtemplate.zipimages/b_game_down.gif - OK
>>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exemtemplate.zipimages/b_game_up.gif - OK
>>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exemtemplate.zipimages/b_general.gif - OK
>>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exemtemplate.zipimages/b_general_down.gif - OK
>>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exemtemplate.zipimages/b_general_up.gif - OK
>>>C:TempTurtix_0005.exemtemplate.zipimages/b_install.gif - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeg - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe_ - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeI - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe_ - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe. - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exef - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exet - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeI - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeg - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exep - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exed - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeD - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exep - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeI - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exee - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeo - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe_ - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeg - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exec - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe. - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exet - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exea - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeW - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exen - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeg - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exej - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exed - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exer - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe5 - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeW - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeB - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exej - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exet - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeG - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeu - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe_ - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeD - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeu - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exen - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exen - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exer - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exei - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exen - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exep - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeu - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeo - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeM - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeu - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeM - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exei - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exen - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exed - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeg - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeo - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeG - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exea - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeo - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exes - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exen - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeg - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeg - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeB - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeD - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeb - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeO - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exer - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exew - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe. - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeo - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exev - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exer - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeg - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeB - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeD - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exec - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeO - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exer - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe_ - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe. - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeo - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exev - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exem - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exep - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe_ - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeP - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exen - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exes - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exel - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exet - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exep - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe_ - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exep - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeM - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeg - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exer - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeo - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeB - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exed - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exep - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeM - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeg - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exea - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeo - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeB - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exes - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeg - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exen - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe_ - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exen - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exee - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exen - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe. - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exep - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exet - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exet - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe__ - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exep - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exee - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeB - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe. - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeB - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exee - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe_ - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeo - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exee - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exel - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exee - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exet - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exed - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeS - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exet - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe1 - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe_ - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exet - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeg - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe. - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exen - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe0 - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exee - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeT - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exet - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exex - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeo - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe0 - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exed - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeB - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe_ - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeg - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe1 - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exel - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeW - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exec - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exer - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exea - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeg - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe2 - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeN - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeo - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe_ - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exet - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe_ - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exen - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exel - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe3 - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe3 - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exen - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exej - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeu - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exet - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe. - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe_ - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe_ - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exel - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe_ - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exe. - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exet - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exet - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exeo - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exey - OK
>C:TempTurtix_0005.exey - OK
C:TempTurtix_0005.exe - OK
Scan report for "C:TempTurtix_0005.exe":
Scanned: 621/620 Cured: 0
Infected found: 0/0 Deleted: 0
Modifications: 0/0 Renamed: 0
Suspicious: 0/0 Moved: 0
Adware: 0/0 Ignored: 0
Dialers: 0/0
Jokes: 0/0 Scan time: 0:00:56
Riskware: 0/0 Scan speed: 3673 Kb/s
Hacktools: 0/0 Scan ended: 8:57:46


Back to the main report

Put a free download button on your own website

TURTIX DOWNLOAD

Support Turtix, just copy+paste this html: