Tutorial Bridge II distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
TUTORIAL BRIDGE- PRODUCT LICENSE INFORMATION
NOTICE TO USERS: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT. USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT (THE "SOFTWARE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. USER'S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS CONDITIONED UPON COMPLIANCE BY USER WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. LICENSE GRANT. TBridge Software grants you a license to use one copy of the version of this SOFTWARE on any one computer for as many licenses as you purchase. You may, however, use a second copy on a second computer that you own and possess so long as there can be no possibility that both copies are in use at the same time. "You" means the company, entity or individual whose funds are used to pay the license fee. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the SOFTWARE's programming features. This license is not transferable to any other computer, or to another organization or individual. You are expected to use the SOFTWARE on your computer and to thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality before making a purchase. This "try before you buy" approach is the ultimate guarantee that the SOFTWARE will perform to your satisfaction.
2. OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by TBridge Software. Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE.
3. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by United States copyright law and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of TBridge Software and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices that appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
4. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the SOFTWARE in whole or in part.
5. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. TBRIDGE SOFTWARE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE IS ERROR FREE. TBRIDGE SOFTWARE DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
6. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
7. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL TBRIDGE SOFTWARE OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF TBRIDGE SOFTWARE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL TBRIDGE SOFTWARES' LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
8. GOVERNING LAW. This license will be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado as they are applied to agreements between Colorado residents entered into and to be performed entirely within Colorado. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is specifically disclaimed.
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between you and TBridge Software, which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.
TBridge Software grants a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free
license to distribute the Product only as follows:
(A) INDIVIDUALS are encouraged to share and give copies of the Product
to friends, family, coworkers, and members of any not-for-profit
organization, but only without charge, and subject to (E) below.
(B) ONLINE SERVICES (including BBSs, WWW and FTP sites) that are
free (except for any subscription fees or incidental Internet access
charges), and BBSs may make the Product available for downloading, and
subject to (E) below.
(C) These grants are subject to the conditions that no copyright
information or trademark will be added or removed, and all of the
Product's files as released by TBridge Software are included without
modification. The only file you may distribute is the program
installation (setup) file, which is a self-extracting file containing
product files. The installation file may NOT be uncompressed and repackaged.
(D) ALL other distribution, including by lease, rental, online service
that charges for online access time, CD-ROM, catalog, and retail rack
REQUIRES WRITTEN PERMISSION (which TBridge Software may withhold in
its discretion) AND PRE-PAYMENT OF A LICENSE FEE OR OTHER MUTUALLY
AGREED BENEFIT that TBridge Software may request. Interested persons
are invited to contact TBridge Software. Proposals are welcome.
(E) ALSO EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED are any use or treatment, including
decompiling, reverse engineering, modification, or adoption with or a
part from licensor limited to ordinary end-user play.