Type Booster: Autocomplete, Autoreplace distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Type Booster: the License.
- All copyrights to Type Booster are exclusively owned by
- Anyone may use this software during a test period of 21
days. Following this test period of 21 days or less, if
you wish to continue to use Type Booster, you MUST register.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to
use Type Booster on one computer (i.e. a single CPU), at a time.
The registered Type Booster software may not be rented or leased,
but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to
terms of this license.
- The Type Booster unregistered (trial) version may be freely distributed,
provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or
company may charge a fee for the distribution of Type Booster without
written permission from the copyright holder.
- TYPE BOOSTER IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR
WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR
ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by
- Installing and using Type Booster signifies acceptance of these
terms and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
Type Booster files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
This product can be freely distributed through the Internet. To publish it on a CD, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org